12 Playful Pom-Pom Sweaters to Snag RN
The return of sweater weather has us all plotting new ways to stay toasty (and chic) when the conditions outside are downright frightful. But have no fear — pom-pom sweaters are here. Not only will they elicit smiles from random passersby, but they’ll help you bring some serious style know-how to the streets. Whether you’re snowed in or you actually have to brave the elements for brunch or a party, keep scrolling for 12 peak cozy winter knits that deserve to be front and center.
2. Paul Smith Women’s Navy Mixed-Stripe Sweater With Pom-Poms ($295): File this cheerful mixed-stripe sweater under what to wear when meeting your S.O.’s parents. Talk about a spectacular first impression.
3. Aerie Boucle Pom Pom Pullover ($50): Squeee! Be prepared to up the cozy factor with this soft boucle sweater that’s fit for a lifetime of snowball fights.
7. English Factory Pom-Pom Sweater ($145): We love how the subtle pom-pom trim lends just a hint of femme to an otherwise pared-down pullover.
8. Kate Spade Leopard-Print Collar Sweater ($278): Spotted: a lovely lady in leopard. Between the faux fur collar and coordinating poms, this showstopper won’t fail to dial up the cat-titude this winter.
11. Zara Sweater With Colored Pom-Poms ($60): Burgeoning street MVP status right here.