12 Playful Pom-Pom Sweaters to Snag RN
The return of sweater weather has us all plotting new ways to stay toasty (and chic) when the conditions outside are downright frightful. But have no fear — pom-pom sweaters are here. Not only will they elicit smiles from random passersby, but they’ll help you bring some serious style know-how to the streets. Whether you’re snowed in or you actually have to brave the elements for brunch or a party, keep scrolling for 12 peak cozy winter knits that deserve to be front and center.
1. J.Crew Merino Wool Cable Pom-Pom Sweater ($98): Staying cozy never looked so chic. You have our permission to rock this bright red merino sweater nonstop.
2. Paul Smith Women’s Navy Mixed-Stripe Sweater With Pom-Poms ($295): File this cheerful mixed-stripe sweater under what to wear when meeting your S.O.’s parents. Talk about a spectacular first impression.
3. Aerie Boucle Pom Pom Pullover ($50): Squeee! Be prepared to up the cozy factor with this soft boucle sweater that’s fit for a lifetime of snowball fights.
4. Tibi Alpaca Pom-Pom Cropped Sweater ($450): As if you could say no to oversized poms and luxurious alpaca wool. Besides, the cropped silo will look divine with a midi skirt and sleek ankle boots for city commutes.
5. Nasty Gal Having a Ball Cold Shoulder Sweater ($70): Count on this orange knit sweater (with color-clashing pink balls, no less!) looking the pom diggity at the ski resort accompanied by a toboggan hat and snow boots.
6. Candy Flip Shop ($129): Clown school dropout? Not even close. Peep those primary-hued poms serving up an extra dose of artsy flair.
7. English Factory Pom-Pom Sweater ($145): We love how the subtle pom-pom trim lends just a hint of femme to an otherwise pared-down pullover.
8. Kate Spade Leopard-Print Collar Sweater ($278): Spotted: a lovely lady in leopard. Between the faux fur collar and coordinating poms, this showstopper won’t fail to dial up the cat-titude this winter.
9. OneOn Hand Knitted Reversible Cardigan With Pom-Pom Sleeves ($229): There’s nothing basic about a chunky cardigan that would do the hygge-obsessed proud.
10. Compania Fantastica The Pom Diggity Cardigan ($69): Fact: Afternoons spent knitting by the fire and sipping hot cocoa are 100 percent more fun with colorful poms in the equation.
11. Zara Sweater With Colored Pom-Poms ($60): Burgeoning street MVP status right here.
12. Field Flower Evie Flower Pullover ($148): Baby, it’s getting cold outside. Don’t make the mistake of schlepping out into the snow without this chummy faux fur pom-strewn pullover to keep you warm.
Which of these playful pom-pom sweaters will you be snatching up? Follow us on Pinterest for more winter style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.