Summer’s Most Popular, Affordable Shoes at Nordstrom, Zappos, and More
In the mood for a new pair of shoes? Same (always). With a change in season comes the itch for some fresh footwear, which is why we scoured the top retailers for their most popular pairs. From lucite heels and metallic booties to sparkly mules and bright espadrilles, here’s how to put your best foot forward this summer.
1. Terrace Green Multi Leaf Print Ankle Strap Heels ($33): Any tropical vacay calls for a stacked heel in a whimsical leaf print. Rock these with jeans and a tee or a LBD for the ultimate party-ready look.
2. Steve Madden Trace-R Crystal Mule ($80): A sparkly mule instantly elevates any ensemble and will become your go-to shoe this spring. Plus, there’s no back — AKA no chafing or blisters.
3. JustFab Essina Sneaker ($60): *Only wears floral sneakers from here on out.* How could you not want to bring your two favorite warm-weather trends together in one great buy?
4. Billini Tatum Boot ($96): Rose-gold metallic booties are trending, and this ultra-shiny pair tops our list of faves. Plus a chunky heel can outlast a music festival or all-day BBQ way better than a stiletto can.
5. TOMS Viv Sandals ($70): Whimsical pom pom embellished slides are always a good idea in our book and the fact that these have a lightly cushioned insole makes them even more appealing TBH.
6. Kelsi Dagger Revere Bow Slip On Sandals ($100): A girly ruffled sandal in a poppy shade of red is just what we need in our lives (and plan on sporting 24/7 with a breezy sundress).
7. Layla Ombre Block Heel ($60): Lucite is where it’s at these days, but these block heels take it to new heights thanks to their ombré-meets-lucite effect and colored pipes. Luxe on a budget always works for us.
8. ASOS DESIGN Aries Wide Fit Leather Studded Ankle Boots ($95): Buckles + booties = a love affair that just won’t quit.
9. Vince Camuto Leera Suede Espadrille Wedge Sandals ($99): Espadrilles and warm weather are made for each other, and this suede wedge in a cool cobalt blue hue does NOT disappoint. Another plus? These sturdy straw shoes last through fall.
10. Born Cameo Woven Mules ($89): These hand-woven mules come in natural or black and are pretty damn comfortable for summer walks on the boardwalk.
11. Dolce Vita Parin Sandals ($50): Rule in life: If and when you can wear an abstract work of art of your feet, do so.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.