Cue the trendy swimsuits, Instababe-approved trench coats, and carefree carryalls. Now that winter’s wrath is behind us (hopefully), it’s time to start getting your wardrobe in gear for spring. And what better place to start than with shoes? Strappy sandals and fresh white sneakers are a given for channeling the season’s footloose vibes, but for a perfectly polished look sans struggle, mules are the way to go. Combining haute style and an effortless silhouette, you’ll get some major mileage out of the 11 Insta-worthy options below.
1. Ganni Agnes Mules ($280): Sports chic meets FROW fierce in these two-tone kitten heels. A colorful elastic strap and toggle add a totally unexpected twist to a time-tested silhouette, edging your aesthetic that much closer to street style stardom.
2. Maryan Nassir Zadeh Turquoise Suede Maryam Mule ($389): Now that you’ve laid your eyes on these statement-making steppers, just try and imagine your wardrobe without them. Sad, right? Between the brilliant turquoise suede and square toe, they define swoon-worthy.
3. Mango Satin Knot Mules ($80): Keeping a low profile doesn’t have to mean sticking to boring old ballerinas. Offering just the slightest lift, these bow-bedazzled copper kicks are sure to keep feet happy and looking fly.
4. Jeffrey Campbell Santoro Woven Mules ($145): Intricately woven white leather lends a RN feel to a pair of carefree slingback mules. Pair with cropped jeans, a belted jacket, and a basket bag for the ultimate spring look.
5. Topshop Diana Strappy Mules ($48): Pastels are synonymous with spring, making this strappy set of sandals a shoo-in for your new season wardrobe. With their understated design and cool hue, they’re guaranteed to go with just about everything in your closet.
6. Sole Society Luella Flower Embroidered Slide ($80): Need a quick cure for a bad case of the mid-week blues? These embroidered beauties are it. Pop ’em on along with a punchy shade of red lipstick for endless good vibes.
7. Zara Striped Mules ($50): Start off on the right foot this spring with showstopping striped pumps that will instantly elevate any on- or off-duty ensemble. Hit refresh on your work uniform by styling them alongside belted high-waisted trousers, silk blouse, and statement earrings.
8. Miista Hope Oat Leather Mid-Heels ($276): Be still our hearts. These graceful ballerina-inspired mules are a must for al fresco soirees and board meetings alike. Turn heads when you pair them with a bright floral frock and exaggerated cat-eye sunnies.
9. Matiko Wooden Mules ($148): Colorful suede and a wooden platform base embody a ’70s-inspired vibe that adds intrigue to everything from wide-leg denim to twirl-worthy wrap skirts. Groovy.
10. Schutz Helia Mules ($200): Step aside, snoozy black stilettos. Swap out standard pumps this wedding season in favor of these vinyl stunners that will look DDG with a playful pedi — and any number of party-ready getups.
11. Jaggar Logic Denim Block Heel ($164): Double denim takes on new meaning with these boldly buckled numbers. For an OMG-worthy on-the-job ensemble, slip them on with a streamlined suit.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.