10 Pretty Pillows to Punch Up Your Sofa
Summer may be ending, but fall has no shortage of wonderful things in store. For example, we can’t wait to spend cool mornings curled up on the couch with a great book. To get our sofas super cozy, we’ve been scouring our favorite makers for fun statement pillows. The best part is you can totally scoop up all these colorful creations at Re:Make 2015 (P.S. Don’t forget to register for your FREE ticket here). Check out ten of our top picks below.
1. Maroon Striped Natural Canvas Throw Pillow ($56): Bold in color, this pillow adds some Southwestern flair to your living room.
2. Geometric Pillow Cover ($40): This pillow is a fit for a wide variety of design schemes, and the colors are interesting without being too offbeat.
3. Rumi Quote “Ocean Drop” Pillow ($49): Motivational quotes don’t just belong on the wall. This quote offers an inspiring boost and the gray color is neutral and pretty.
4. Delta Pillow Cover ($40): These handmade-to-order pieces feature a colorful mosaic of triangles and bright shades.
5. Turquoise + Red Natural Canvas Throw Pillow ($56): Embrace the boho vibe with this pillow made of woven cotton and natural canvas.
6. Triangle Tipi Pillow Cover ($24): This bold orange hue offers just the pop of color we crave. We want it on our couch right now!
7. California with Poppies Pillow ($49): Show some California love with an embroidered pillow that has the beautiful orange poppy state flower set against the outline of the golden state.
8. Saguaro Pillow Cover ($40): Polka dots, triangles and cacti—this pillow has all of our favorite prints and just the right colors to brighten up a bland bedroom or plain couch.
9. Gold Metallic Pineapple Pillow ($60): This tropical print will have you remincesning about summer all year long! The metallic pineapple will definitely add some brightness and shine to the room.
10. Black Shapes Pillow ($50): If you feel like your living room is a little blah, grab a few of these shape pillows to add some personality to the room.
Which one of these pillows are you eyeing? Share with us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)