10 Pretty Pillows to Punch Up Your Sofa
Summer may be ending, but fall has no shortage of wonderful things in store. For example, we can’t wait to spend cool mornings curled up on the couch with a great book. To get our sofas super cozy, we’ve been scouring our favorite makers for fun statement pillows. The best part is you can totally scoop up all these colorful creations at Re:Make 2015 (P.S. Don’t forget to register for your FREE ticket here). Check out ten of our top picks below.
1. Maroon Striped Natural Canvas Throw Pillow ($56): Bold in color, this pillow adds some Southwestern flair to your living room.
2. Geometric Pillow Cover ($40): This pillow is a fit for a wide variety of design schemes, and the colors are interesting without being too offbeat.
3. Rumi Quote “Ocean Drop” Pillow ($49): Motivational quotes don’t just belong on the wall. This quote offers an inspiring boost and the gray color is neutral and pretty.
4. Delta Pillow Cover ($40): These handmade-to-order pieces feature a colorful mosaic of triangles and bright shades.
5. Turquoise + Red Natural Canvas Throw Pillow ($56): Embrace the boho vibe with this pillow made of woven cotton and natural canvas.
6. Triangle Tipi Pillow Cover ($24): This bold orange hue offers just the pop of color we crave. We want it on our couch right now!
7. California with Poppies Pillow ($49): Show some California love with an embroidered pillow that has the beautiful orange poppy state flower set against the outline of the golden state.
8. Saguaro Pillow Cover ($40): Polka dots, triangles and cacti—this pillow has all of our favorite prints and just the right colors to brighten up a bland bedroom or plain couch.
9. Gold Metallic Pineapple Pillow ($60): This tropical print will have you remincesning about summer all year long! The metallic pineapple will definitely add some brightness and shine to the room.
10. Black Shapes Pillow ($50): If you feel like your living room is a little blah, grab a few of these shape pillows to add some personality to the room.