Shop 8 Pieces of Loungewear from Lauren Conrad’s Fave Line
Fact: Lauren Conrad likes pretty things. From her chic pad to her self-designed bridesmaids dresses, everything the former Hills star touches seems to get that much breezier, that much more elegant. And so it makes sense that LC would be enamored with a brand like Plum Pretty Sugar that holds those aesthetics at their core, so much so that the newlywed gifted the cozy clothing label’s delicate dressing robes to each member of her bridal party + a silky romper to match. You know, the kind of glamorous stuff you wear when you’re getting ready for a major event, or conversely, when you’re staying in for a day of indulgent leisure.
Created by fellow lover of all-things-chic Charlotte Hale in 2009, Plum Pretty Sugar is increasingly becoming known for its ultra-feminine take on luxury loungewear. Yep, this is a case where “dreamy” describes just about everything the sweetly-named shop slings, from flirty boyfriend shirts and floor-length robes made for lazy weekends to beachy hi-low frocks and frilly separates that tease out the girly girl in you. Wanna feel like that 24/7? Indulge yourself with down time in our eight favorite pieces from Plum Pretty Sugar.
1. BHLDN Viviette Encounters a Lark Romper ($58): Take a cue from LC and snatch up this strapless romper for your bridesmaids as their go-to getting-ready wear.
2. Lilli Tru Wistful Ankle Length Robe ($72): The time before bed never felt so luxurious. Consider this an excuse to soak in your tub more often.
3. Signature Collection Fields to Wanderfall Crop Top ($36): This floral patterned crop top is the epitome of spring style, especially paired with matching shorties. Or wear with easy boyfriend jeans for the perfect weekend brunch look any time of year.
4. BHLDN Calliope Beneath the Stars Shortie Set ($45): This pajama set will make you feel like you’re turning in on a fantastic getaway. Plus ladies, it’s really time to retire those old yoga pants.
5. PomPon Anouk Boyfriend Shirt Bonbon ($56): Whether you wear this oversized shirt as a nightgown alternative or as a day dress (really) it’s undeniably flirty.
6. Lili Tru Gracious Knee Length Gown ($56): This nightie proves that simple can be so, so sexy. A plunging neckline seals the deal on this silky number we’d wear as a slip dress on a warm night out (truth!)
7. Signature Collection Petal and Dove Maxi Dress ($136): A floral maxi is becoming a must-have wardrobe piece. Wear it with a kimono to keep it airy or punk it out with a moto jacket and chunky boots.
8. Sweet Love and Yonderfields Playsuit ($64): Summer wanderlust has an outfit, and this is it. From boating to beach hopping to outdoor concerts in the grass, make this your go-to.
BONUS: Mommy and Me Kimono Style Knee-Length Robe Set ($110): Talk about a perfect match! This mommy daughter set is beyond adorable. A must for moms whose girls can’t get enough of dress-up time.
Which of these dreamy designs are you wishing you were in right now? Where have you shopped for stellar bridesmaids gifts? Tell us in the comments below.