5 Bridesmaid Gift Ideas Straight from Lauren Conrad
No one shows their bridesmaids love quite like Lauren Conrad. Not only did the newlywed take the pain out of the bridal party game completely by designing her own line of breezy bridesmaid dressesand then let her girls pick their most flattering fits, but she also turned her real life buds into cover girls when she posed with her posse for Martha Stewart Weddings. And LC’s pampering didn’t stop there. Today on her eponymous website, Lo revealed that she put together a special gift package for each of her girls, “to show them how much I love them and how lucky I felt to have them by my side on my big day.” Feeling all the feels? Us too.
From girly getting-ready robes to handmade favors, Lauren Conrad’s bridesmaids gifts are predictably dreamy. Scroll down to see the hand-picked pieces, all of which are still available to buy online for your own fall wedding. ‘Cause LC’s got your back like that.
1. Plum Pretty Sugar Painted Petal Robe ($65): A getting-ready robe is an essential for you + your girls on your big day and, just like the dresses, is an item you want them to wear well after you’ve said “I do.” LC opted for these painted petal robes that elegantly mix comfort + style.
2. Dana Rebecca Sylvie Rose Necklace ($220): Delicate necklaces are the new friendship bracelets, and so LC opted to outfit her buds with this dainty diamond encrusted pendant hanging from a rose gold chain (to match her wedding band, of course). Lo writes, “They loved the necklace so much that all of my ‘maids ended up wearing it to the wedding.”
3. All Vintage Hankies Embroidered Handkerchief ($13): Lauren’s wedding day decor was full of vintage and flea market finds, including vintage hankies handed out to all the guests before the uber romantic ceremony. For her bridesmaids, LC took it a step further and found monogrammed versions fit for every girl.
4. Plum Pretty Sugar Imogen Whisted Afloat Romper ($58): On top of those sweet robes, LC gifted each of her bridesmaids with a gorgeous petal-print romper to make the pre-ceremony pampering even more glamorous. Obvs we’d re-wear these beauties on any lazy day.
5. Naomilingerie Cat Eye Sleeping Mask ($24): Getting your beauty sleep has never been so purrfect. LC says of her Etsy find “Cat ears and bows… how can you go wrong?” In this case, we have to agree.
Which of LC’s gifts would you give your bridesmaids? Tell us what tokens you’ve given your girls in the past (or have received and loved!) in the comments below
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)