This Is the New $30 Sunglasses Brand All the Celebs Have Been Rocking
Now that you know how to find the best sunglasses for your face shape and which styles will be trending for 2017, you’re totally ready to shop — but not necessarily ready to spend a bundle. Lucky for us all, the shades all the celebs are wearing this summer ring in at just $30 a pop!
On June 2, Privé Goods, AKA the unisex shades you just might have seen in your IG feed thanks to all the celeb fans, will be available for purchase on their site and at Amazon in more than 100 different limited-edition styles. And yeah, while it might not make a huge dent in your wallet, all the shades are handcrafted AND polarized. (Doesn’t hurt that they’ll also make you look like a star, dahling.) See who’s wearing which styles below.
1. Jennifer Lopez: Lopez chose (what else!?) The Celebrity cat-eye sunglasses for a video she posted of herself riding in a car.
2. Hailee Steinfeld: Steinfeld wore ultra-trendy The Connoisseur shades to go with her fishnet top, denim shorts, and over-the-knee boots when she attended Coachella.
3. Hailee Steinfeld: The “Starving” singer also wore the brand’s Heartbreaker oversized frames in a helicopter ride, which she paired with a camo jacket and some flip flops. So casual.
4. Jeremy Piven: The Ace classic aviators with green glass lenses and a gold frame are shades even Jeremy Piven’s slick Entourage character, Ari Gold, would surely approve of.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Jamie Foxx (@iamjamiefoxx) on
5. Jamie Foxx: Foxx looked cool as a cucumber in The Godfather stunners, which are actually a pair of frames the Robin Hood star designed himself. Pretty sweet, huh?
6. Ashley Benson: The Pretty Little Liars star isn’t just a fan of the brand; she’s actually working on their campaign. She’s been spotted IRL in a pair of their mirrored aviators, but here, she’s wearing The Artist, a pair of blue-framed cat-eyes.
Which style is your fave? Share with us @BritandCo.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)