10 Puffer Jackets and Accessories That Won’t Make You Look Ridiculous
The warmest of maybe all the winter outerwear options, puffer jackets haven’t been this popular or on trend since the ’90s. But unlike their bulky predecessors, the puffy coats of today are striking a more sophisticated note in fashion-forward fabrics and silhouettes that are undeniably more flattering. But it’s not only jackets and coats that are getting the stuffed treatment — accessories like quilted scarves and hats are being sold seemingly everywhere, meaning you have the choice to embrace this trend full-on or opt for just a touch. Ahead, check out 10 of our favorite fluffed-up fashion picks, guaranteed to make this your most stylish and snuggly winter yet.
1. Kendall + Kylie Nylon Reversible Puffer Jacket ($365): If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a million times. Treat camo print like a neutral and watch your wardrobe go from so-so to style star like that.
4. Monki Leopard Print Padded Oversized Coat ($103): Flip the script on leopard print by rocking it in a sporty way. The result? A look that’s more laid-back cool than ladylike.
6. Loft Quilted Velvet Pull Through Scarf ($45): In soft velvet, the typically sporty trend feels demure and pretty. Who knew?
8. Everlane The Short Puffer Jacket ($125): In rich green with a boxy, cropped shape, this modern minimalist pick is destined to be your new go-to. We especially dig the flap pockets.
9. Zara Quilted Scarf ($30): Blanket scarves are so last season. This winter, it’s all about the puff pieces.
10. Mango Velvet Anorak ($120): Take your sporty jacket out for the night. In a luxe fabric, the padded jacket gets a fancy, evening feel.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.