Many people are familiar with the advantages of a drinking a good old glass of wine: Studies credit the drink for everything from weight loss to memory improvement. As it turns out, you don’t need to pair it with your food to reap some of its benefits — you can simply look to your beauty cabinet, thanks to a new trend, which sees the delicious beverage being infused into just about everything — even shampoo! Check out some of Brit + Co’s top wine-infused makeup picks below!
1. Hask Unwined Red Wine 10-in-1 Leave-In Spray ($9): This spritz offers a slew of refreshing perks, including breakage and split end repair, frizz-busting, conditioning, detangling, smoothing, and thermal protection.
2. 100% Pure Luminous Primer ($37): Help your lewk last longer and fill in lines for smoothness with this primer, that also contains light-reflective pigments to illuminate your skin and help diffuse flaws.
3. Vine de la Vie Noir Shampoo ($35): This shampoo restores texture and volume with the help of a wine extract to nourishes each individual strand to neutralize oxidation (AKA that pesky thing that makes your hair dull and flat).
4. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Sex Kitten Palette ($46): Packed with vitamins and nutrients as well as resveratrol (an antioxidant found in red wine which has been lauded for its health properties, including what many claim to be anti-aging benefits), this vegan shadow set is a wine-lovers dream.
5. Labiotte Wine Lip Tint ($10): The tint in this appropriately-shaped bottle will give your lips a boost with moisturizing extracts from premium French wine: Ooh la la!
6. Tonymoly I’m Real Red Wine Mask Sheet ($4): This mask sheet takes just 20 minutes and boasts red wine extract to help make your pores look smaller while tightening and purifying your skin.