These Bachelorette Destinations Are Perfect for Chill Brides
Some bachelorette parties are aaaallll about partying: club-hopping, bottle service, the works. But if you’re planning a getaway smack-dab in the middle of your hectic wedding planning, shouldn’t you and your ladies be able to just relax with spa treatments, wine tastings, and yes, even a bit of time spent in nature? Check out these off-the-beaten-path picks for the best bachelorette weekend ever, because a chill bride is a happy bride.
1. The Trailer Pond (California): Glamping at a vineyard? We’re *so* in. Rent out these chic and colorful vintage campers for your entire squad, then take dips off the private dock, hang out around the firepit, enjoy wine tastings, and even get a massage in the vineyard. This sounds nothing short of idyllic.
2. Los Poblanos Inn & Lavender Farm (New Mexico): Live out all your South of France dreams without crossing borders. This historic inn features an organic, field-to-table restaurant and luxe bath products made with the same lavender you can see out your window. (Photo via Douglas Merriam)
3. Integratron & Joshua Tree (California): A trip to Joshua Tree is as chill as you make it, so leave your heavy-duty hiking boots at home. Explore the desert landscape with your girls (the lodging at The Joshua Tree House are particularly Insta-worthy), then book a private sound bath in nearby Landers, California, in the famous Integratron, a giant, rounded structure with incredible acoustics. (Photo via Carl Rice)
4. Sundance Mountain Resort (Utah): There’s so much more to Sundance than the filmfest. Go for one of the resort’s wellness retreats for a totally immersive zen experience, or channel your bridesmaids’ creative sides with their range of art studio classes. From pottery and printmaking to jewelry-making and more, you’ll love getting creative with your crew in the shadow of Mt. Timpanogos. Not feeling creative? There are tons of spa treatments offered too.
5. El Cosmico (Texas): Marfa is on everyone’s travel list right now, but a truly memorable bachelorette weekend requires more than pics at the Prada installation. El Cosmico offers a wide range of accommodations, from yurts to tents to teepees to trailers and, yes, even an honest-to-goodness building. Their wood-fired hot tubs are an essential part of the experience, and a good soak while staring up at the desert sky sounds like pure heaven. (Photo via Nick Simonite)
6. Cheese Trail (Multiple Locations): If you don’t mind doing a bit of road-tripping, a picturesque drive along one of America’s Cheese Trails is definitely a compelling option. Vermont, North Carolina, California, and Pennsylvania each offer dozens of small cheese-producing farms that open their doors for tastings, classes, and picnics. We can’t imagine a better way to spend a few days with our best gals. (Oh, and we’ll definitely be bringing back a souvenir or two.) (Photo via Stepladder Creamery)
7. Firelight Camps (New York): A campsite that feels like a luxury hotel seems like the perfect place to reconnect with your besties. A giant communal tent in the center of the camp acts as a social spot where happy hour kicks off daily with tons of local brews and campfire treats like s’mores. (Photo via Andrew Noyes)
8. The Lodge at Woodloch (Pennsylvania): Want to do it all? Nestled in the Poconos Mountains, you and your girls can put together a weekend full of all your favorites: Commune with nature (hiking, kayaking, biking), take a class (full-on or fully relaxed), immerse yourself in a FLOAT hydrotherapy tank or take advantage of the Hydro Massage Waterfalls. (That’s right, hydro massage waterfalls.)
Where are you planning to take your bridesmaids? Tell us @BritandCo!