Pamper Yourself: 10 Handcrafted Beauty Products
At the end of a long week, or even a looooong day, how do you like to wind down? Before you say Netflix marathon, take ten minutes and treat yo’ self. Really! Pamper yourself and your body will thank you. We recommend starting with the following ten products that you can score at our upcoming Re:Make Festival. Nearly 100 artisans will selling lovely handmade soaps and lotions and beauty goods. Check ‘em out at Re:Make, or order them online today.
1. Etta + Billie Anise Peppermint Soap ($10): Lather up with this peppermint soap from Etta + Billie. The soap bars are made using antioxidant rich ingredients like organic extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, and sunflower oil. Pampering never sounded so good!
2. RossLab Coral Soap Dish ($32): Snag this totally adorable soap dish from RossLab and never worry about losing the bar of soap again.
3. Cure French Lavender Scrub ($24): Sure, lavender is known to be a calming aroma, but did you know that it also restores balance, increases restful sleep, and relieves tension? We’re sold!
4. Graymarket Eyelet Toiletry Bag ($38): Stash and store your beauty essentials in this cute toiletry bags. It’s perfect for a weekend trip, or day-to-day organization.
5. Metaphor Organic Cinnamon Spice Soal ($9): Smell like cinnamon spice this fall. ‘Nuff said.
6. Broquet Moustache Groomer’s Guide ($49): Gift your guy this “moustache” growing kit because let’s be real, guys need to pamper occasionally, too.
7. Cure Lotions ($22): Not only are these lotions made with fair trade shea butter and high quality ingredients, but Cure donates 5 percent of proceeds from this product to fighting hunger in local communities. Very cool.
8. Lady Alamo Little Zip Pouch ($20): Keep your cosmetics and creams in this cute pouch.
9. Etta + Billie Grapefruit Cardamom Lotion ($29): Say goodbye to dry skin. Hydrate your skin with this exotic spicy and fruity blend of grapefruit and cardamom notes.
10. Broquet Imperial Shave Bundle ($36): Lastly, we remembered your guy, and don’t you forget either. This shaving bundle will leave him relaxed and stubble-free. Sounds like a win-win!
Haven’t registered for Re:Make SF yet? Be sure to register for your FREE ticket right here!
What does your daily beauty regimen consist of? And how do you like to unwind? Let us know in the comments below!