Shop These 11 Bags from Indie Designers at Re:Make SF
You spent the summer DIY-ing your backpack, beach bag, and clutch, and now it’s time to splurge. From cross body styles to wear-everywhere totes, this year’s Re:Make SF will have plenty of amazing and original options. These 11 bags will give you a head start on holiday shopping, bring a fun update to your winter wardrobe, or even just serve as a stylish way to store all your other purchases. Carry on!
1. YellowWallpaper Desert Tote ($89): There’s no such thing as having TOO many tote bags. And this leather tote with yellow accents is a total must to add to your collection.
2. Buluchu Voyage Canvas Bag ($97): This bag is calling your name. I mean, you HAVE to take this bag on your next trip to the beach.
3. Future Glory Chloe Foldover Wristlet ($215): Color block foldover wristlet, because why not?
4. Aegis Handcraft Hearst Bag ($172): If you aren’t one to sport bright colors, then this black canvas and leather bag is perfect for you.
5. Buluchu Cornflower Backpack ($232): We’re bringing you this backpack just in time for back to school season! But if you aren’t hittin’ the books this semester, we also think this would be great for work or to tote around town on the weekend.
6. Future Glory Chloe Foldover Crossbody ($235): This crossbody is perfect for every occasion. Carry it to the mall, or take it for a spin on your next Friday night out.
7. Honey & Bloom Seaside Life Weekend Bag ($30): Even if you don’t live the seaside life, you can fake it ‘til you make it with this tote. And with that 10 cents per bag deal in SF, this bag basically pays for itself ;)
8. Windfall Tote Deluxe ($115): Say hello to your new favorite weekend bag. Don’t have a getaway planned? Ummm Re:Make SF! Duh!
9. YellowWallpaper BTN Clutch ($38): Why yes, this linen zippered clutch is your new fave. Brick red and coral on one bag? Please.
10. Loyal Stricken Leather Tote Bag ($475): Opt for the classic look and carry this unisex leather tote. Hey, maybe your guy’s birthday happens to be the same day as Re:Make… in which case this would make THE perfect birthday gift!
11. YellowWallpaper LC Clutch ($43): We’re swooning over this multicolor clutch. You better believe we’ll be adding it to our collection when we see it at Re:Make in September!
What are you most excited to see at Re:Make SF? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us at @britandco with #remake2014!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)