10 Instagrammers That’ll Get You Pumped for Re:Make Austin
Guys, we’re getting SO close to Re:Make Austin. In eight short days, Brit HQ will be temporarily relocating to Palmer Events Center. We’ll be firing up the 3D printers, setting up three (yes, three) photo booths, and opening the doors for more than 60 makers to showcase their handmade goods.
We know Re:Make can’t get here fast enough. Until then, we’ve got 10 amazing Instagrammers who will also be at Re:Make Austin. Follow their accounts, and get pumped!
1. A&K Wood Design: So many pretty wooden things! From laser cut votives to beautifully carved cutting boards, you’ll get a little bit of everything from the folks at A&K.
2. Hemlock & Heather: This isn’t the first time we’ve written about Hemlock & Heather. We just can’t get enough of their home decor. Their pieces will make any color lover swoon.
3. Hidden Vices: Hidden Vices? More like hidden gem. We’re really hoping to pick up one of these tribal-esque clutches at Re:Make.
4. Callen Thompson: So… following Callen Thompson makes us want to become textile designers. How cool would that be?
5. Lydali: We’ve been crushin’ on goods from Lydali for over a year now. Why did we JUST discover their fun Instagram account? Don’t miss the photos from their trips to meet producers.
6. Hatton Henry: Leather totes haven’t gone out of style yet, and the Hatton Henry Instagram account might just make you fall in love with them all over again. No seriously, #want.
We know, we know. We can’t stop talking about Wind & Willow. But seriously, follow them on Instagram. Really, we mean it.
8. Happy Cactus Designs: We’ve said it before, our favorite thing about Happy Cactus Designs is their sass. We love their designs, but we just can’t get over their wit.
9. Spark and Pepper: Colorful bracelets on a white marble background. Need we say more? We can’t wait to get our hands on these at Re:Make.
10. My Dear Fellow: We’ll use this last one as our weekly reminder that Mother’s Day is coming up. Oh, and don’t forget to follow My Dear Fellow. You’ll fall head over heels for their colorful stationery.