12 Ways to Upgrade Your Jewelry Box at Re:Make SF
Y’all. Re:Make SF is only a month and a half away — YAY! Are you getting excited? Because we totally are. Not only are we *so* ready to hear some of our favorite Maker Movement peeps speak, but we are also pumped to get our shop on during the festival day. Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up 12 of our favorite pieces of jewelry that will be struttin’ their stuff down the Re:Make runway this year. Put ’em on your “to buy” list now and get psyched to see them IRL on September 13th!
1. Henderson Geometric Necklace ($140): Yes. Please. We’re swooning over this wooden statement necklace, and cannot WAIT to get our hands on it at Re:Make SF.
2. Isobell Capitola Necklace ($25): This Isobell turquoise necklace is the perfect in-between of full on statement necklace and simple, everyday piece.
3. & Earrings ($30): Talk about the perfect pair of earrings for your fave techie. And of course these ampersand earrings will be gracing our presence at Re:Make 2014.
4. Henderson Garden Pier Earrings ($85): These are what we like to call multi-functional earrings. Pair them with a blazer for an office appropriate look, jeans and a white tee on the weekend and a LBD for a night out on the town. See what we mean? Totes multi-functional.
5. Salty Fox Dominica Ring ($88): On the hunt for the perfect everyday ring? Well, look no further. Salty Fox’s Dominica ring is here to the rescue! PS: Stacking multiple is highly recommended :)
7. LOVE California Necklace ($40): This one’s for all of our Cali girls. Sport your state pride with this simple necklace. Aaand it comes in gold, silver AND bronze… so, might as well get all three ;)
8. Isobell Circle Starburst Earrings ($20): We couldn’t be more excited to check these bad boys out at Re:Make in September. And at only $20 a pop, we think it’s more than acceptable to buy them in every color :)
10. Plastique* Stamp Ring ($12): This ring takes love to whole new level. No, really. Wear this “Love” stamp ring and whip it out anytime you’re in a stationery pinch.
11. Porcelain and Stone Striped Crescent Necklace ($285): Another statement necklace, because #duh. In case you couldn’t tell, it’s kind of our favorite accessory. We’re pretty thrilled this one will be at Re:Make SF in September!
12. Salty Fox Fiji Earrings ($68): Sport these mighty fine statement earrings with a maxi dress and sandals for the perfect summer look. (Orrrr you can get them NOW and wear them to Re:Make, your choice.)
What are you most excited to see, shop and DIY at Re:Make SF? Let us know in the comments below!