Renew Your Home With These 20 New Arrivals from CB2
‘Tis the season to revamp, and these new arrivals from CB2 are everything you need to refresh your nest. If your abode could use some trendy home decor updates (whose couldn’t?), there are retro and faux-fur pieces calling your name. And if you simply want to add a little more whimsy to your mix, well, there’s plenty of that from CB2 too. Plus, you get a refresh while leaving the major mixed tile bathroom and IKEA hack projects until spring. Basically, there’s a solution for everyone here. Your only problem will be gathering the willpower it takes to not purchase the entire list.
1. CB2 Two-Tone Marble Console ($599): There’s pretty much nothing more chic or trendy this year than a marble-top console. This piece will add more space-saving utility to your abode and look uber-sophisticated doing it.
2. CB2 Conway Baskets ($80-$129): One can never have enough baskets. Use ’em to store blankets, pillows and even dog toys, then pat yourself on the back for your mad-stylish organizational skills.
4. CB2 Two-Tone Marble Side Table ($299): Chic marble in ready-made layers? Yes, please. Add this to any space that could use a splash of sophistication.
6. CB2 Gianna Dish With Lid ($30): A candy dish is a very special thing, as it stores childhood deliciousness in a fully adult container. Plainly put, your home needs this.
7. CB2 Juniper Ridge Sage Smudge Stick ($11): Last year was… rough. So we need ALL of the good vibes we can get going into 2017. Snuff out all of your home’s negative energy with this sage smudge stick.
8. CB2 Marbleized Bed Linens ($30-$119): Want some trendy marble accents in your life but your bank account doesn’t agree? Opt for these lovely linens. Chic and affordable, they’ll complement nearly any style sensibility.
9. CB2 Moda Cement Planter ($100): Cement is making a comeback, and we’re all better for it. Give your plants a safe, secure and stylish home with one of these concrete beauties.
10. CB2 Prisma Geometric Storage Catchall ($15): Have loose jewelry lying around? Are products overflowing in your bathroom? Just as the name implies, these prisma catchalls will “organize” virtually anything and everything.
11. CB2 Tres Floor Lamp ($249): Want more light in your life? Illuminate your home with this retro design.
12. CB2 Ring Dinnerware ($8-$11): These dishes put a modern spin on a traditional staple. Equally appropriate for everyday dinners and special occasions, they’re pretty much perfect.
13. CB2 Sidera White Chair ($249): Another trend you’ll be seeing everywhere in 2017 are retro blasts from the past, and this chair nails it. Add it to your space for an instant infusion of nostalgia.
14. CB2 Soleil Wire Bowls ($30-$50): This is another one of those things that you just can’t have too many of. Everything from fruit to balls of yarn will shine brighter in these bowls.
15. CB2 Stainless-Steel File Cabinet ($649): We could all stand to be a little more organized, and this filing cabinet will ensure we do it in style. Its mirrored surface will beautifully blend with any aesthetic while minimizing the amount of visual space it takes up.
16. CB2 Taylor Bud-Vase ($8): Are you a succulent lover? How ’bout a terrarium enthusiast? Or maybe you just love the look of a chic vase? No matter what you’re into, this is an investment in your decor future for only $8.
17. CB2 Hi-Gloss Square Trays ($30): Create a practical surface anywhere, anytime with one of these stylish trays. Great for upholstered coffee tables or a pouf, it’s the kind of purchase you’ll wish you’d made sooner.
18. CB2 Toodle Grey Pillow ($50): Soft and cozy make the world go ’round, especially in the dark days of winter. But soft and cozy in a universally complementary color? Well, there’s nothing better.
19. CB2 Gold Straws ($10): This is one of those things you never knew you needed, but once you have ’em, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them. They’ll make any drink fancier and any party-goer happier.
20. CB2 Wall Mounted Bar Cabinet ($300): Your booze deserves a happy home just as much as you do, and this might be the happiest home of all for your bourbon and bitters collection. Its wall-mounted design will save space, while its trendy style (hello again, retro!) will put you ahead of the 2017 game.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)