18 More Totally Pallet-able Ways to Repurpose Old Pallets
We’ve discovered our new fave way to decorate on the cheap. It’s no secret that home decor can cost a pretty penny. That designer bed set of your dreams? Totally not in the budget. A Picasso-inspired work of art? Not happening. We’ve been pumped about pallets for a while now. Not only are they affordable (use them to redecorate without spending a thing!), but they’re the perfect way to personalize your nest. So pull up a pallet and get ready to explore the many ways you can sprinkle the love throughout your home with these 18 totally pallet-able ideas.
1. Love Headboard: Does your bedroom need an update? We’re not underestimating the power of a new coat of paint, but here’s a fresh idea: Revamp your digs with a rustic-chic headboard. How’s that for a bedroom you’ll actually want to live in? (via House Tweaking)
3. Wood Coffee Table: Who knew that a pallet could be so at home in your house? This colorful coffee table is the perfect conversation starter for style-conscious guests, so don’t stick it in an obscure corner! (via Beach Bum Livin’)
4. Bathroom Storage: Primp your bathroom with a pallet. This pallet shelving system is fun and functional. Extra storage space is one thing a bathroom can never have enough of. When you need a place for toiletries and towels… here it is. (via A Beautiful Mess)
5. Desk: It’s one of our all-time favorite quotes, “Home is where the pallet is.” Okay, we’ve tweaked it a bit. But seriously, isn’t this chic pallet desk calling your name too? Definitely designer approved. (via Thistlewood Farms)
6. Potting Bench: Kick your gardener status up a notch with an honest-to-goodness potting bench. This DIY was inspired by a new line of potting benches from a garden and design boutique in Solana Beach, California. The designer pieces were made from regular wooden pallets, just like this one! Way cool. (via BHG)
9. Swing: It’s the little things that make a house a home. Deck out your fave space (inside or out) with this clever swing. It’s a reading nook/romantic love seat/personal hideaway that you’ll keep coming back. (via Buzz)
Which of these projects pleases your palette? ;) Talk with us in the comments!