9 Hip Restaurants to Host a Fun and Fabulous Rehearsal Dinner
When looking for a rehearsal dinner venue, food is the number one thing to take into consideration (well, food AND cocktails). But if we’re being honest, great decor and a fun vibe play a huge part in the decision-making process too. Scroll through for nine restaurants that combine delicious food and a gorgeous atmosphere to make your rehearsal dinner a memorable evening with friends and family.
1. Clarkville: This place is heaven for the laid-back couple. With homestyle comfort food, unique pizzas, and flowing craft beer, the bright event space is a West Philly gem. The colorful walls and funky decor make it a fun place to gather your friends and family before the big day.
2. Herringbone La Jolla: This San Diego hot spot is all about the coastal dining feel, complete with a raw bar, exhibition kitchen, and 100-year-old olive trees to create the ultimate ocean-to-table experience.
3. Old Rose: Overlooking the Hudson River, this light-filled restaurant on the first floor of The Jane Hotel in Manhattan is as fresh as the Italian offerings they serve, including killer pizza and pasta.
4. Sarto’s: This neighborhood restaurant in Denver serves up delicious Italian food with decor that exudes big-city cool. Your guests will be able to mix and mingle as they sip on craft cocktails or a classic Chianti before sitting down to enjoy a traditional Italian meal made completely from scratch.
5. Soyka: Anywhere that has a garden room is our kind of place, and this Miami hotspot in the hip MiMo neighborhood delivers. With live jazz on Friday night, it’s the perfect place to celebrate your upcoming nuptials.
6. Cala: Guacamole lovers, rejoice! This place sets high standards for Mexican cuisine in San Diego, and everything you order is just a little bit more interesting than anywhere else you’ve tried.
7. Contigo: For a picturesque outdoor rehearsal dinner in Austin, look no further than Contigo. The venue, designed to bring to mind a family ranch, offers a number of private dinner options (pig roast? deck party?) that can fit any kind of shindig you want to throw.
8. Jaleo: Tapas, paella, sangria… what’s not to love? Between the authentic Spanish cuisine and the vibrant atmosphere, you’ll be in full on celebration mode from the minute you step foot in this Washington DC restaurant from legendary chef José Andrés.
9. Cannon Green: Step into this 1840s house in Charleston and you’ll be greeted by a bright courtyard and seasonal Mediterranean fare. The vibrant dining room and outdoor space are both Instagram-worthy spots to toast your upcoming big day.
Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding planning tips and tricks!