23 Easy Tapas Recipes For The Best Tapas Party in 2022
If you're throwing a party this year and don't want to spend the entire night in the kitchen, turn to Spain's fashionable tapas: small plates of food shared among party guests. Not keen on sharing? Just make individual plates instead. To get you started, we've got the dish on easy Spanish tapas recipes, ranging from effortless to intense. And don't forget; these babies are even better when paired with a pitcher of sangria.
Two hours in a Crock-Pot, and this stuffed mushroom recipe, which tastes like your fave spinach-artichoke dip, can be yours. (via Brit + Co)
Smear goat cheese on a toasted baguette slices, add bacon jam and fig slices, and drizzle with honey. (via Barley & Sage)
Potatoes, eggs, fresh herbs, prosciutto, and burrata is perfect for a tapas brunch. (via Half-Baked Harvest)
Because no one ever complained about chicken, cheese, and carbs, and we're not about to start. (via Food With Feeling)
Quick-fried cauliflower is a healthier alternative to fried cheese or meat, but it still tastes indulgent. (via Just a Little Bit of Bacon)
If you tomatoes are season (and maybe even if they aren't?), you'll want these tomato-manchego toasts topped with basil. (via Half-Baked Harvest)
Toasted baguette slices are topped brie, balsamic roasted grapes, and toasted pecans along with balsamic glaze, thyme, and black pepper. (via Barley & Sage)
Show us your favorite Spanish tapas ideas and recipes in the comments below or by tagging @BritandCo on IG! Join our newsletter for more ideas and inspiration and check out our new cooking and baking classes!
This post has been updated from a previous post.
- 22 Traditional Cuban Recipes That Will Wow Your Tastebuds - Brit + ... ›
- This Is How You Throw a Last-Minute Tapas Party - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Tapa-tizers for a Quiet Valentine's Night In - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Christmas Party Food Ideas That Are Easy to Ho-Ho-Hold - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Leftover Ham Recipes — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- How To Make Delicious Barbecue Ribs In The Oven — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- Blistered Shishito Peppers Recipe | Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›