Just as the leaves change from a crisp green to golden autumn shades, it’s time to embark on your own beauty journey by modifying your summer tresses into a fall-approved hue that will make you feel like a total rock star — and what better color than uber-trendy rose gold hair, which has been popping up again and again all over Instagram. From beauty bloggers to your childhood bestie, everyone (and we mean everyone) has been changing their locks into this beautiful show-stopping pink. You probably remember this trend from spring, and it’s coming back in full force for the fall season. Need some fall-hair inspo for your own locks? Here are 10 ways you can color your tresses with a rose gold hue.
1. Curls: Say so long to boring, frizzy strands and embrace your inner wild child by dyeing your curls this stunning color. Opt for several shades of the haute hue for a stellar hairstyle that will have everyone buzzing.
2. Blunt Bob: Nothing is more fierce than a rose gold blunt bob. Complement the color with a similarly toned eyeshadow and lip. Add a stunning LBD, and you’re set for date night.
3. Loose Waves: This bubblegum rose gold is going to be all the rage this fall. Take it up a notch with a purple lip, or keep it subtle with a no-makeup look.
4. Two Tones: Go bold and add contrasting chunks of rose gold throughout your hair. Dare to rock this look for early fall reunions or family outings.
5. Peek-a-Boo Highlights: Let your natural blonde highlights peek through your rose gold color just like this Insta-stunner. Whether you’re going to a concert or grabbing coffee with your peeps, this color will look gorgeous with any outfit you wear. Bonus points for matching your fall florals with your hair.
6. Purple Low Lights: Love the rose gold look, but want to add a hint of edge? Add a few plum-hued lowlights into the mix for an effect that’s subtle and chic — and too cute to pass up.
7. Dark Underneath: For an HR-approved take on the trend, keep your natural hair color the same underneath. It’ll tone the look down just a bit while adding dimension and depth to your OOTD.
8. Braided Updo: With golden highlights and a subtle purple root, this rose gold hue is seriously to die for. This look is perfect for cocktails with your boo or a play in the park.
9. LayeredBob: Cut your rosy hair into a short layered bob with some wispy bangs. Keep the brows au natural for an overall look that’s equal parts chic and effortless.
10. Light Rose: Tone down the run-of-the-mill rose gold and opt for a lighter shade of dusty pink. Pair it with a Barbie-approved lip for an all-pink-everything look that will leave them swooning.
Need more beauty trends in your life? Follow us on Pinterest for more hair ideas!