Bored with your gold or silver jewelry? Warm things up with a little bit of rose gold. It looks great with all skin tones, and can change up those plain old outfits. The secret with rose gold is that it’s actually a mix of copper and gold. This season though, you’ll find it in more than just jewelry, we rounded up our favorite baubles, clothing, accessories, and home goods with that rosy metallic hue. Take a look, and tell us which of these is your favorite in the comments!
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs New Plaque Modern Ring ($58): If you’re just getting into rose gold, start with this mixed metals ring. It’s an easy way to start to incorporate it into your wardrobe.
2. Heart Stud Earrings ($8.50): Going for the (rose) gold doesn’t have to break the bank. Try these mini wire studs on for size.
3. Michael Kors Runway Rose Gold Watch ($250): The classic men’s style watch takes on a more feminine mystique when rendered in a rose gold hue.
4. Essie Penny Talk ($8): This coppery rose gold polish is the perfect hue for fall. It’s the metallic mani equivalent of a pumpkin spice latte.
5. Delicate Double Stack Ring ($165): Just because this ring is delicate doesn’t mean it won’t make a statement. It’s a fresh take on the double stack.
6. Odyssey Case Layer Wrap Watch ($102): Swath your wrist with this rose wrap watch. The soft leather is especially glam.
8. Delicate Squiggle Headwrap ($12): Go boho with a touch of glam with this headband. It will keep your hair in place and in style.
9. Rose Gold Hoops ($95): These statement hoops are a refreshing change from the traditionally delicate rose gold jewelry. Be bold!
10. Classic Aviators ($98): One of the more unexpected ways to wear rose gold, these aviators look great on all skin tones.
11. Metallic Faux Leather Skirt ($40): This sassy metallic skirt with the front slit is the perfect way to add rose gold to your wardrobe…if you’re daring enough!
12. Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. Clutch ($295): You can never have too many metallic clutches! And this rosy one from Rebecca Minkoff is sure to become a new favorite.
13. Fiel Blake Flats ($102): Made from soft nappa leather, these flats are the perfect way to dress up your jeans. We predict they’ll become your go-to fall flats.
14. Frends Layla Headphones ($150): Not only are these headphones accented with rose gold, they also have memory foam ear pads to make them comfortable for hours.
16. Rose Gold House ($38): This mini objet isn’t metal at all. Instead it’s made of birch and painted with rose gold metallic paint. It’s the perfect decorative addition to a bookshelf.
17. Perch Table Lamp ($79): While the rose of this metallic lamp is pretty subtle, the statement it will make on your side table or desk isn’t subtle in the least!
18. Champagne Pop Candle ($42): Oh Jonathan Adler, you had us at champagne-scented. The fact that the glass is metallic only makes it better.
19. Rose Gold iPhone Case ($50): Even though we’re a fan of the gold iPhone, we think this sparkly rose gold case is even better.
20. Rose Gold Flatware ($140): This flatware looks like something out of Marie Antoinette. Now where did we put our candy-colored powdered wigs?
Do you own any rose gold jewelry or accessories? Tell us which of these is your favorite in the comments!