15 Things to Do With Rosé Before Summer Ends
It’s been *the* wine of choice this summer — crowding out all the other bevvies in the cooler. If you’re a rosé all day girl, you’ll know that this blush baby is everything anyone could ever want in a summer drink: clean, crisp and cold, with just enough alcohol to get you slightly tipsy. To top it off, it’s just so Insta-worthy. For proof, just see how frosé has dominated everyone’s feeds and rosé gummy bears have a waiting list of more than 400. If you’re asking yourself what other great things you can do with this sweet pink elixir of joy before summer ends, we’ve got you covered. Here are 18 rosé creations to give your fave wine the summer send-off it deserves.
1. DIY Rosé Wine Gummy Bears: No need to wait in line after 400 other fans when you can DIY rosé gummies yourself right now. The sweet gummy bear mold and sparkling wine flavoring oil can be purchased online; just add the rosé wine of your choice. (via Sprinkle Bakes)
3. White Peaches in Rosé d’Anjou: White peaches are overflowing at the greenmarket, so grab yourself a bunch. One bite of these sweet poached peaches in wine sauce and you’ll taste why this dessert is a European classic. (via Hot & Chilli)
4. Sherbet Rosé Wine Spritz Punch: There are times when a summer get together just calls for a big bowl of boozy punch. Add a few scoops of sherbert ice cream for a creamy, dreamy, frothy cup of wine goodness. (via Freckle & Fair)
5. Strawberry Rosé Sorbet: While you’re spending as much time as possible soaking in the sunshine and eating all your fave summertime foods before they disappear for another year, add sorbet to your list. This one gets a tipsy kick from the addition of rosé wine. (via Lark & Linen)
6. Rosé Snow Cones: Beloved by kids of all ages, snow cones are a highlight of summer. This adult version is made with homemade simple syrup and your fave rosé wine. Lushes for the win! (via Little Miss Party Planner)
7. Rosé Sangria Popsicles: These boozy ice pops with rosé wine and a dash of elderflower liqueur are chock full of summer fruit taste. Have just a few more for the road — before pumpkin-everything takes over our feeds. (via Yes to Yolks)
8. Elderflower Champagne Freeze Pops: These throwback ice pops are like everyone’s childhood favorite treat — only boozy with bubbly. They make a great appetizer at a drinks party, but could also be a good light dessert. (via Peony Lim)
10. Mimosa Cubes: These sweet blush ice cubes are an easy make-ahead recipe for a party. Then all you’ll need to do is break out the bubbly to pour a perfectly chilled pink Champagne cocktail on demand. (via The Glitter Guide)
11. Mixed Berry Rosé Jello: This jello pureé features all the best ingredients of summer: Luscious fresh berries, sweet honey and rosé wine. There’s no better way to bid your back-porch days goodbye than kicking back after dinner with some *summer in a glass.* (via Strictly Delicious)
12. Raspberry Pink Champagne Floats: Made with rosé Champagne and raspberry sorbet, these floats are a perfect wine treat. As the sorbet melts into the Champagne, it creates a sweet frothy head in the glass. (via The Cookie Rookie)
13. Ginger + Jasmine Rosé Cocktail: You may not think of jasmine tea when dreaming up a rosé wine mixer, but this drink has a muddled ginger syrup that pulls it all together in the most magical way. Invite over some friends, because cocktails this delicious must be shared. (via Sugar and Charm)
14. Mixed Berries in Rosé Wine Fruit Soup With Honey Mascarpone: One taste of these fresh berries macerated in a rosé wine syrup and you’ll know why *fruit soup* is a thing and you need it in your life right now. Add a dollop of Mascarpone cheese to make it creamy-delicious. (via Gourmande in the Kitchen)
If you are swooning over this rosé roundup, follow us on Pinterest for more.