10 New Serums to Solve Any Skin Concern
As much as we love all things beauty, there’s no denying that it can get a tad overwhelming. In this monthly series you can look forward to 10 brand-new, must-try products focused around a specific seasonal concern. In other words, you better make some room on your #shelfie.
Winter weather introduces a variety of new skin issues, meaning it’s time to re-evaluate your beauty routine so you’re using the most effective products. While moisturizers deliver a powerful hydration punch, when it comes to layering on problem-solving ingredients, nothing compares to serums. They’re made up of smaller molecules than typical lotions and creams, which allows them to sink deeper into skin. Appropriate for dry, oily, mature, or combination skin, the 10 newly launched serums ahead solve our wintry woes.
1. Coco Ensoleillé Rose Dew Serum ($45): This formula moisturizes, plumps, and protects parched skin with a combination of soothing rosewater, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and antioxidant-rich vitamins C, A, B5, and B3.
2. Glo Skin Beauty Retinol+ Resurfacing Serum ($66): Retinol, vitamin C, and vitamin E work together to cut through winter’s dry skin buildup and ensure a smoother complexion with continued use.
3. ISDIN ISDINCEUTICS Melatonik 3-in-1 Night Serum ($150): This serum minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin tone (not to mention your quality of sleep) thanks to a mixture of melatonin, vitamin C, and bakuchiol (a plant-based retinol alternative).
4. SLMD Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum ($50): Hyaluronic acid and squalane (hydrating ingredients produced naturally in the body) pair together to revive dry, winter-weathered skin with just a few drops.
5. Miss Bud’s Hemp Eye Serum ($20): Forget about a classic eye cream, this soothing serum will plump under-eye bags and diminish dark circles in an instant. Hemp seed oil is a natural source of anti-aging fatty acids, which work to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
6. L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Derm Intensives 10% Vitamin C Serum ($30): Loaded with 10 percent pure vitamin C concentrate, this serum promises to reduce signs of aging while promoting a visibly more radiant complexion.
7. PRAI 24K Rose Gold Wrinkle Repair Night Serum ($50) Your skin is most receptive to reparative ingredients (like Thai plai oil and rosehip oil) overnight, so applying this nourishing serum before sleep promotes a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion come morning.
8. Nuria Defend Skin Restoring Serum ($43): From the new (and charitable) kid on the block, Nuria, this serum blend features Asian carrot seed oil and African rooibos red tea to restore balance and eliminate dullness from stressed skin.
9. Allies of Skin Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum ($92): Mandelic, lactic, and salicylic acids couple with bakuchiol (a natural retinol alternative) and hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and organic rosehip oil to reduce hyper-pigmentation, improve texture, and balance sebum production.
10. Shani Darden Daily Cleansing Serum ($38): Glycerin, jojoba, and sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid’s sister ingredient) hydrate skin, while olive and chicory leaf extracts calm irritation.
Do you have a ride-or-die serum you can’t get enough of? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations