Consider yourself a planning fanatic? Then we’ve got a very special preview for you — 2015 calendar season is right around the corner, and it’s time to set your sights on one of these beautiful ways to capture your days, weeks and months in the new year.
1. 2015 Travel the World Calendar ($26): Got the travel bug? Dream about international locales and start planning trips with inspiration from this gorgeous Rifle Paper Co. calendar.
2. 2015 Botanicals Letterpress Wall Calendar ($34): Sometimes, simple botanicals are best. With one plant or flower for each month, this calendar doubles as your brand new wall art collection. Simply trim off the dates after the month has passed, and you’ve got art!
3. 2015 Ferme Desk Calendar ($27): This gorgeous calendar display includes a hand-cut walnut stand, elevating each month to an art-worthy moment.
4. 2015 Block Print Flowers Wall Calendar ($26): Sturdily constructed with a spiral bind and a built-in hanger, this calendar features 12 months of block printed flowers. The bright, bold colors will bring nature-inspired cheer to any space.
5. 2015 Honey Bee Calendar ($18): Bzzzzz. This calendar is, obviously, the bee’s knees ;)
6. Gemstone Geometry 2015 Calendar Kit ($25): Geology meets geometry in this birthstone-based calendar. To create gemstone outlines, just poke and stitch! No embroidery skills required.
7. Gem & Mineral 2015 Calendar ($28): More gems! This calendar features a dozen unique gem and minerals illustrated in vibrant watercolor paintings. Like many of the calendars on this list, it’s easy to trim off the calendar part and turn any of these prints into framable art.
8. 2015 Gift Wrap Calendar ($49): Care for a little function with your form? This calendar serves up a different black and white patterned sheet that can be used as gift wrap each month.
9. Happiness Wreath 2015 Poster Calendar ($25): This poster calendar depicts plants, herbs and colors that are known for healing, uplifting and joyful properties.
10. 2015 Les Fleurs Calendar ($22): Another Rifle Paper Co. calendar, this beautiful botanical piece will cheer up any wall.
11. Une Femme 2015 Canvas Calendar ($44): This high-impact calendar is a whopping 17 x 22 inches! Talk about a statement piece :)
12. Kaleidoscope Flowers 2015 Calendar ($28): How awesome are these kaleidoscope flowers? We love the combination of simple geometry, pattern and floral illustration.
We’ll be adding new calendars to the B+C Shop all the way up until New Year’s Day, so be sure check back in when you’re ready to calendar it up!
What kind of calendar do you have in your home now? Excited to start planning for 2015? Talk to us in the comments below.