Halloween is gone, and you know what that means? Winter holidays are HERE. For real. In fact, if you’re one of our super awesome newsletter subscribers (sign up here, yo), then you already know that the holiday edition of the B+C Shop is filled with merrymaking, string lights and, of course, the best gifts ever!
To kick things off in true Brit + Co style, we’re starting up the holidays with happy hour. Here are 10 holiday party essentials to add to your bar cart and gift to fellow cocktail-lovers. Cheers!
1. The Jolly Brit Mixer ($12.99): You’re going to be hosting a lot of happy hours, so make sure you’ve got the mixins’ for your favorite signature cocktail on hand. We teamed up with White Whale Mixers to create our very own mixer called The Jolly Brit — it’s perfect for mixing up hot and cold cocktails galore.
2. Gold Leaf Cocktail Glasses ($56): If you’ve got signature cocktails at the ready, you best have some stylin’ glasses to put ’em in.
3. Swizzle Stick Set ($10): Stock up on swizzle sticks, straws and drink stirrers to make sure all of those signature cocktails stay well-mixed. Our brand new tree stirrers also make great photo props for all the selfies you’ll be taking.
4. Metallic Hip Flask ($15): Got lots of friends that’ll be holiday party hopping? Keep them ahead of the game by giving each one a festive flask. Bonus points if you fill each them with your friends’ favorite liquors of choice. We adorned ours with a handmade ornament as well for a little two-in-one action.
5. Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker ($29): But let’s get back to those cocktails. This country-style shaker takes a classic Ball jar and outfits it with a shaker top for the hippest home bar around.
6. Flashing Cocktail Shaker ($15): What’s better than a regular shaker? One that LIGHTS UP. For real. This is especially helpful during those pesky winter power outages ;)
7. Gold Foil Stripe Acrylic Tray ($96): This tray is tres cool, don’t you think? It’s perfect for holiday bites, treats or cocktails, and serves as a great desktop organizer all year round.
8. Ficks Hangover Preventative Cocktail Fortifier ($12.99): This all-natural cocktail fortifier is infused with a blend of vitamins, electrolytes and antioxidants to help combat tired post-party mornings. But get this: It goes IN your cocktail. That’s right — this bottle of goodness is a mixer and a hangover cure in one.
9. LED Glitter Christmas Tree Shades ($5.50): Ready to rock light-up Christmas trees on your face? The only answer is yes. And at just over $5 a pop, these would make for stellar white elephant party favors.
10. Bah Humbug Tea Towel ($24): When it comes to dinner parties and cocktail hours, you can never have enough tea towels. Use them as decor, as placemats and, of course, for taking care of those inevitable messes. Even your furry friends will appreciate your attention to detail.
What’s on your holiday bar cart? Something we should stock up on in the shop? Talk to us in the comments below.