Yes, the bare-shoulder trend is still going strong, and yes, there is a version of it you may not already own. The tie shoulder top is fall’s freshest iteration of the phenomenon, and frankly, we are here. For. It. Aside from the pretty and playful feeling it gives your everyday look, this style is practical. Translation: You can wear a bra and not have to worry about straps showing. Score! And as temperatures cool down and sweater weather approaches, you can cover up and get your sexy on simultaneously. Double score! Scroll on for the 10 best shoulder-baring finds out now.
1. English Factory Off Shoulder Knit Cardigan With Tie ($78): Is it a cardigan or a going-out top? We don’t know and frankly, we don’t care. Just get in our closet!
2. Ivy & Main Tie Shoulder Womens Sweater ($28): Textured knits don’t have to be lumpy or unfeminine. Case in point: this sweet slouchy beauty in blush.
4. Endless Rose Tiered Off-the-Shoulder Tie Strap Top ($35): Ditsy florals are going to be everywhere come spring. Get a jump on the trend with this frilly beauty.
5. Forever 21 Open-Shoulder Self-Tie Sweater ($35): Give winter white new meaning with a rib knit, grosgrain ribbon-trimmed option.
6. 525 America One Shoulder Tie Sweater ($87): Flip the script with just one bare, bow-adorned shoulder. So sassy!
7. Express Tie Shoulder Sweater ($40): Channel your inner ballerina off-duty with a soft, ultra-girly bell-sleeve knit. Pointe shoes and wrap skirt not included.
8. J.O.A. Off Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater ($80): Chunky knit? Yes. Flirty details? Oh hell, yes.
9. Pixie Market Charli One-Shoulder Tie Strap Shirt ($92): Mix business and pleasure with a sexy take on the classic button-down.
10. Paige Violette Tie Shoulder Sweater ($295): A navy sweater gets the coquettish treatment when you add velvet ribbon straps. Meow.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.