Stocking Stuffer Alert! 20 Beautiful Smartphone Cases
The holidays are a great time to update. Whether you’re looking for a new everyday bag, tricking out your old winter hats, or updating your tech. But, if your actual gadgets don’t need an update, maybe they need a new outfit our two? Here are 20 smartphone cases on our list!
1. Leopard National Flag Smartphone Case ($35): We did not know that Leopard was a country, but we’re all over this national flag design. This case is available for iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and Samsung Galaxy.
2. Hello Hello Galaxy S4 Case ($42): Oh hello there! Hello! This whimsical case is the perfect way to dress up your phone.
5. Aztec Tribal Pattern Smartphone Case ($35): It was tough to choose just one tribal pattern case from Society6 but this one’s our pick, and we’re sticking with it. Like most Society6 cases, this case is available for iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and Samsung Galaxy.
6. Rifle Paper Co. Galaxy S4 Case ($42): Wait, who knew Rifle Paper also landed their pretty floral prints to the world of smartphone cases? #winning
7. Calf Hair iPhone 4 Case ($30): This furry case is fit for an animal print-loving material girl.
8. Neutral Tan & Gold Tribal Ikat Smartphone Case ($35): We’re all about gold all year round and this case is just what King Midas ordered.
9. Mara Hoffman Egyptian iPhone 5 Case ($40): Walk like a… you know what ;)
10. Falling Watercolor Dots Smartphone Case ($35): This is obviously our favorite case on the list — it just screams Brit + Co!
11. Painted Wood iPhone 4 Case ($40): This gorgeous hand-painted case features quirky geometric shapes and a beautiful wood finish.
12. Mara Hoffman iPhone 5 Case ($40): More Mara! That girl really knows how to put a mesmerizing pattern together.
13. Color Block Glitter iPhone 5 Case ($25): Going glitter for New Year’s Eve? Then you clearly need a case to match.
14. Dark Geometric Pattern Smartphone Case ($35): For a moodier winter vibe, we’re digging the deep cool tones on this option.
15. Twinkle Lights Smartphone Case ($35): Blurry twinkle lights make for amazing photographs — and twinkle-filled photographs make for amazing iPhone cases!
16. Floral iPhone 5 Case ($18): These cases are light, airy, and topped with sweet Japanese-inspired blossoms.
17. Icelick iPhone 4 Case ($15): What! This is an iPhone case that looks like a popsicle, and the popsicle stick doubles as a phone stand. Awesome!
18. Mint Striped Smartphone Case ($22 and up): Okay, this one might actually be our favorite. The mint color block, the white stripes, the woodgrain — what’s not to love?
19. Geometric Galaxy Smartphone Case ($22 and up): The pastel tones on this case are decidedly Easter-y — bookmark for a spring update?
20. Gold Bee Smartphone Case ($14 and up): Now when your phone is buzzing all the time, you can blame this bee. Or not.
Bonus! Besties iPhone 5 Case, Set of Two ($25): Is this awesome or awful? Jury’s out.
Another Bonus!! You Are Beautiful Smartphone Case ($35): All pizza slices truly are beautiful.
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!