Stocking Stuffer Alert! 20 Beautiful Smartphone Cases
The holidays are a great time to update. Whether you’re looking for a new everyday bag, tricking out your old winter hats, or updating your tech. But, if your actual gadgets don’t need an update, maybe they need a new outfit our two? Here are 20 smartphone cases on our list!
1. Leopard National Flag Smartphone Case ($35): We did not know that Leopard was a country, but we’re all over this national flag design. This case is available for iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and Samsung Galaxy.
2. Hello Hello Galaxy S4 Case ($42): Oh hello there! Hello! This whimsical case is the perfect way to dress up your phone.
5. Aztec Tribal Pattern Smartphone Case ($35): It was tough to choose just one tribal pattern case from Society6 but this one’s our pick, and we’re sticking with it. Like most Society6 cases, this case is available for iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and Samsung Galaxy.
6. Rifle Paper Co. Galaxy S4 Case ($42): Wait, who knew Rifle Paper also landed their pretty floral prints to the world of smartphone cases? #winning
7. Calf Hair iPhone 4 Case ($30): This furry case is fit for an animal print-loving material girl.
8. Neutral Tan & Gold Tribal Ikat Smartphone Case ($35): We’re all about gold all year round and this case is just what King Midas ordered.
9. Mara Hoffman Egyptian iPhone 5 Case ($40): Walk like a… you know what ;)
10. Falling Watercolor Dots Smartphone Case ($35): This is obviously our favorite case on the list — it just screams Brit + Co!
11. Painted Wood iPhone 4 Case ($40): This gorgeous hand-painted case features quirky geometric shapes and a beautiful wood finish.
12. Mara Hoffman iPhone 5 Case ($40): More Mara! That girl really knows how to put a mesmerizing pattern together.
13. Color Block Glitter iPhone 5 Case ($25): Going glitter for New Year’s Eve? Then you clearly need a case to match.
14. Dark Geometric Pattern Smartphone Case ($35): For a moodier winter vibe, we’re digging the deep cool tones on this option.
15. Twinkle Lights Smartphone Case ($35): Blurry twinkle lights make for amazing photographs — and twinkle-filled photographs make for amazing iPhone cases!
16. Floral iPhone 5 Case ($18): These cases are light, airy, and topped with sweet Japanese-inspired blossoms.
17. Icelick iPhone 4 Case ($15): What! This is an iPhone case that looks like a popsicle, and the popsicle stick doubles as a phone stand. Awesome!
18. Mint Striped Smartphone Case ($22 and up): Okay, this one might actually be our favorite. The mint color block, the white stripes, the woodgrain — what’s not to love?
19. Geometric Galaxy Smartphone Case ($22 and up): The pastel tones on this case are decidedly Easter-y — bookmark for a spring update?
20. Gold Bee Smartphone Case ($14 and up): Now when your phone is buzzing all the time, you can blame this bee. Or not.
Bonus! Besties iPhone 5 Case, Set of Two ($25): Is this awesome or awful? Jury’s out.
Another Bonus!! You Are Beautiful Smartphone Case ($35): All pizza slices truly are beautiful.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)