12 Suprisingly Pretty Social Media Signs to Use at Your Wedding
You’ve spent months planning your wedding and, thanks to social media, possibly just as long picking out that perfect hashtag for your Instagram signs. The best part of hashtags is your guests can all share the joy of your big day online, and you’ll essentially have an instant wedding album. To help you get the most out of your social media scroll, you’ll want to make sure your hashtag is on full display for friends and family. Read on for ways to get your wedding #hashtag front and center, so your guests can get their ‘gram on!
1. Ashley Pahl Custom Wedding Hashtag Sign ($5): Place a simple sign on each table so your guests know exactly how to share their pictures of your celebration. No matter which platform your guests choose to share their photos on, you’ll be able to find your favorites.
3. Stir It Up: Keep your hashtag right where they can see it — in their glass! Complete your signature drink with a stirrer that is totally ‘grammable. (via Mirage + Light / Southern California Bride)
4. Memorable Wedding Personalized Napkins ($13, set of 50): Personalizing your bar napkins with your hashtag is brilliant. Every guest that gets a drink from the bar will get the hint.
5. Table Number: Forget the traditional table numbers and display your wedding hashtag for everyone to see. The best part is that you can find this frame right at IKEA. (via Rebecca Arthurs / Ruffled Blog)
6. Rustic Creek Designs Hashtag Cake Topper ($24): This dessert says it all. Top off your cake with a hashtag cake topper that lets everyone know how you really feel about your wedding day.
8. Hands in the Attic Selfie Station Custom Wedding Sign ($20+): A well-lit selfie is everything. Give your guests some props to play with as they upload their best selfies.
9. Good Night: A clever hashtag like this one informs your guests that you want to see their photos! Display it everywhere you can think of, to make sure they share the events of a good night. (via Lauren Kinsey Photography)
10. Fresh Vibe Designs Foil Print Wedding Hashtag ($12+): Get a wedding sign that you can hang in your house after the big day. This gold foiled hashtag will be the perfect addition to your newlywed home.
11. Instant Trends Printable Wedding Sign ($5): If you don’t want your guests to share photos of your big day before you do, let them know right away. This way everyone can celebrate and stay in the moment.
12. Oh Snap: Whether your guests use Facebook or Instagram, they can share the fun photos throughout the night. A clever hashtag will make it easier for them to remember to tag. (via Zoe Life Photography / Wedding Wire)
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.