15 Space-Saving Home Storage Solutions You Need RN
Space-saving solutions that are functional *and* cute make our decor-obsessed hearts skip a few beats. Such organizational gems are what make stylish, small-space living possible, so we’ve gathered up some of our absolute faves to help you revamp and declutter this spring. From chic, dual-purpose shelving to glam, hidden-storage coffee tables, these wonders will change your nest from a claustrophobic closet to a spacious haven in a snap.
1. Land of Nod Honeycomb Wall Shelves ($69): Shelves, shelves, shelves! Floating wall units, like these trendy numbers, are the ultimate small-space hack for knickknack storage.
2. Wowcool 3-in-1 Wall-Mounted Organizer ($20): Say goodbye to vanity messes, and hello to your new favorite organizer. The beauty of this clever solution is that all of your getting-ready essentials will always be within arm’s reach.
3. Safavieh Amelia Storage Ottoman ($126+): A pop of color, a place to put your feet up, and a secret storage unit? We’ll take two, please.
4. Urban Outfitters Under-the-Bed Rolling Wood Storage Box ($59): Don’t sleep on your under-bed storage potential. This rolling wooden treasure will help you utilize every inch of the untapped area in rustic-chic style.
5. Anthropologie Brass Medallion Towel Ring ($32): This little gem is as pretty as it is helpful. Give your hand towels a glam (and compact) home with this vintage-style towel ring.
6. Urban Outfitters Wire Wall Grid Shelf ($16): A big ol’ desk can crowd a home office nook uber quickly. Instead, choose a small one and add this grid to free up table space and hold your important goodies.
7. RiverRidge Somerset Over the Toilet Storage ($119): Don’t let that empty wall behind your toilet go to waste. This baby means easy peasy new cabinetry without the need to renovate — plus a little bonus boost to your bathroom decor.
8. Audrey Vanity Set ($190): Desk by day, vanity by night. This versatile wonder is about to be your space-saving bestie.
9. IKEA Brickan Mirror With Storage Unit ($50): This two-in-one solution will give you a full-length mirror while hiding your toiletries out of sight. In other words, it’s the bathroom necessity your life has been missing.
10. PBteen Cubby System Dry Erase Board ($69): Open up your entryway by replacing that hall table with this multi-purpose pick. You can scribble reminders and notes to your boo while using it as a nifty catch-all.
11. Novogratz Vintage Mix Convertible Sofa ($750): This isn’t the futon of your dorm-room days. Add it to your living room for ultra-chic seating that’ll slide into a cozy guest bed when your gal pals come to town.
12. Elfa Utility White Mesh Pantry Rack ($184): The food-storage struggle is real. That is, until you bring this sleek, minimalist, pantry hanger home.
13. West Elm Ring C-Side Table ($249): This versatile side table will seamlessly blend with any aesthetic while taking up almost no room at all. Pro tip: Slide the base under the side of your couch for the most stylish TV tray ever.
14. Welland Industries Mounted Storage Floating Shelf ($77): This shelving unit will not only display your pretties, but it’ll hide things like keys and sunnies until you’re ready to head out for the day.
15. CB2 Ya Ya Coffee Table ($699): So long, bar cart! You’ll be an entertaining queen when you transform this coffee table into the in-home bar of your dreams. Is it cocktail hour yet?
Looking for more stylish home solutions? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.