10 Glittery Shoes to Add Sparkle to Every Holiday Look
The holidays are the perfect excuse to shop for anything with extra glitz and glamour. Whether it’s a bold holiday party accessory or a little festive sparkle for your everyday life, a blingy statement shoe can take an outfit from ordinary to fabulous in a flash. From comfy flats to trendy boots and sporty sneakers, we’ve rounded up our favorite glitter shoes so that you can put your sparkliest foot forward this holiday season.
1. M.Gemi The Scultura ($298): Eye-catching glitter adds just the right amount of drama to these party platforms that ooze cool ’70s vibes. Sometimes, more is more.
2. 1901 Whitaker Boot ($130): A chunky block heel means you can be comfortable and totally fierce in these ombre glitter boots.
3. Vans Unisex Old Skool Lace-Up Sneakers ($65): The muted bronze-y gold is the perfect shade to give these iconic Vans a glitzy makeover but still maintain some of the casual, cool aesthetic associated with the originals.
4. Madewell The Delilah Mary Jane ($108): Wear these glittery Mary Janes with cropped jeans for a very French girl look. Bonus feature: There’s an extra layer of padding to make the low block heel even easier on the feet.
5. M.Gemi The Parma ($248): We’re getting Wizard of Oz Ruby Slippers vibes here, and we’re not mad about that at all. This party-ready flat proves you don’t need heels to elevate your look.
6. Mango Sequins Bow Mule ($100): These midnight blue mules combine sequins with another favorite material for the holidays — velvet.
8. Opening Ceremony Glitter Slipper ($250): Floral beading and iridescent blue glitter over velvety suede create a modern take on the Cinderella slipper.
9. Sam Edelman Loraine Loafers ($120): These glittery loafers with gold hardware mix masculine and feminine perfectly. They work well with jeans when holiday shopping turns into a holiday soiree.
10. Tretorn Women’s Glitter Knit Lace Up Sneaker ($85): You can never have too many pairs of black sneakers. Adding a glittery black to the rotation is a good way to mix things up just in time for the holidays.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.