If you’re like us, you’re probably dreaming of warmer days and planning your next oceanside getaway. And nothing says sand, sea, and vitamin D like a new swimsuit. To help you look as beachy-chic as possible, we’ve compiled the top swimwear trends happening right now. Dive into the list below, and as always — don’t forget your sunscreen.
1. J.Crew Underwire Bikini Top in Classic Stripe ($58) and High Waist Bikini Bottom in Classic Stripe ($56): This classic striped J.Crew suit has a high-waisted brief that offers full coverage for both your bottom and belly, and the stylish nautical motif pairs well with your next adventure at sea.
One-Shoulder Bikini Top
2. Marysia Venice Asymmetrical Top ($153) and Venice Tab Side Hipster Bottom ($153): Something’s askew! Après swim, throw on a linen maxi skirt and sandals for the perfect beach bar ensemble. Mai Tai anyone?
3. Miraclesuit Magicsuit Dive in Nikki ($154): Magicsuit’s use of color blocking delivers more than meets the eye. Besides looking sporty and stylish, the mint green panels curve in at the waist against a black center to give the illusion of a longer torso and smaller hips and booty.
4. 6 Shore Road Westerly One Piece ($172): This peony floral-printed suit is lovely as can be, and the ruffled neckline adds an even more delicate touch. Complete your Airbnb-to-beach look with a sarong and metallic thong sandals.
5. L*SPACE Ridin’ High Farrah Top ($88) and Ridin’ High Charlie Bottom ($79): Practical meets feminine in this versatile option. The black contrast trim lends a sporty feel, while the bottom’s side cutouts are a bit flirty. And the ribbed fabric provides enough give to ensure maximum comfort.
6. Diane Von Furstenberg One Piece Wide Strap Tank ($248): The elastic belt detail on DVF’s neon striped suit highlights the smallest part of the torso. This bold suit screams “look at me,” and everyone will when you accessorize it with oversized sunnies and a floppy straw hat.
7. Shoshanna Ocean Velvet Open Neck One Piece ($209): Planning a midnight dip? Shoshanna’s velvet one-piece is the LBD of swimwear, but in blue. Keep the pool party mood going by dressing this suit up with a black caftan and slides.
8. Vitamin A Capri Top ($115) and Luciana Full Coverage Bottom ($99): Even in warm and balmy temps you can still give the cold shoulder with Vitamin A’s capri top. We especially love that the botanical-print bottom is available in three styles, depending on how much coverage you prefer.
9. Hunza G Jean Seersucker Bandeau Bikini ($165): Cover up at the beach club with white cotton shorts and a baby blue polo for the ultimate in preppy summer style.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.