You’ve been dying to kick off a thorough spring clean to organize and declutter your space. While it’s obvz exciting that you’ll have a fresh, clean space again, the most motivating part is that you get to hit the refresh button with some spring home decor ideas. If you’re not sure where to start, these nifty little gadgets are here to keep your organization game strong. Scroll on to see how to keep your space in tip-top shape all season long.
1. Anthropologie 52 Lists Project ($17): Take the stress out of your spring cleaning with these thoughtful prompts to keep you feeling accomplished and positive. You’ll never look at your to-do list the same way again.
2. Container Store Poppin Desk Accessories ($5+): Color always makes everything better and can really spice up your mood when you work. These punchy desk accessories come in a ton of different colors that you can coordinate with your home office.
3. Leif Shop Pom Pom Storage Basket ($100): These adorable storage baskets are great for stashing away your living room clutter. Stack your magazines in one and throw blankets in another to really take advantage of their multipurpose capabilities.
4. Grande Cord Tacos ($29): These metallic guys will keep your cords looking cute and totally eliminate those detangling messes whenever you’re reaching for that charger. Grab one for each cord so you can toss them into a bag, a drawer or even a key dish without worrying about it getting lost in the clutter.
5. Container Store Elephant File Organizer ($20): This file organizer will add a little geometric flair to your #girlboss workspace. The metallic finish is perfect for bringing a little glam to your home entryway or desk space, and the elephant won’t let you forget to RSVP to your next event.
6. Simply Color Solid Color Wood USB 2.0 Flash Drive ($22+): Spring cleaning applies to your desktop too! Keep your virtual life organized and portable with these colorful little USB drives.
7. Catbird Gold Glazed Bowl ($22): This gorgeous little bowl is great for keeping those little knick-knacks in order and on display. It’s also the perfect place to stash your keys, jewelry or even paper clips.
8. Anthropologie Elize Wall Organizer ($118): Small apartment bathrooms can be clutter magnets. Keep yours organized and streamlined with this nifty wall storage system.
9. Urban Outfitters Wire Wall Grid ($59): A true spring clean calls for switching up the inspiration board. This simple wire grid makes those affirmations and moving parts easy and breezy.
10. ModCloth La Vie en Rows Jewelry Stand ($18): This nifty jewelry stand helps to keep your dresser top tidy while still displaying your #winning accessories game. The fresh gold and white minimalist look won’t add clutter, but it will free up your dressing table for more accessories.
11. Urban Outfitters Brisbane Wood Storage System ($159): This three shelf set comes with removable pegs for a totally customized way to keep things in order. Impress your guests with your vertical storage skills by placing books on some shelves and hobbies + crafts on others.
12. ModCloth Caddy-Do Attitude Tall Organizer ($35): No more searching for your favorite pen and trying to remember wherever you had it last. This tall organizer keeps those home office workplace gadgets all in one place and lookin’ good.
13. iSkelter Classic Station ($30): Cut the clutter with this minimalist tray station. It goes with any decor style and gives the bare essentials a home on your desk.
14. Found by B+C Stick-Up Weekly Calendar ($10): We’re BFFs with our phone calendar too, but writing out the schedule really helps to stay organized. Think of this as a Post-It weekly schedule — stick it on the fridge or computer, and enjoy that sense of accomplishment as you cross things off your to-do list.
15. iSkelter Beauty Station ($70): Keep those gorg spring beauty supplies on display with this smart beauty station. Queue up your favorite beauty vlogger tutorials so you can learn while you beautify.
Ready for more spring cleaning tips? Follow us on Pinterest for easy ways to refresh your space this spring!