It’s a few more months until spring is in full bloom, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spruce up your space and get your home in gear for warmer weather. Since the last few weeks of winter can often feel like the longest, spend some time on these DIY projects to infuse your home with a breath of fresh air, brighten it up with pops of color (spring isn’t all about pastel decor!) and give it a little pick-me-up — without spending a fortune.
1. Kraft Seed Starter Kits ($17): Craving a bit of green? Start your very own outdoor garden with our Kraft Seed Starter Kits, which include mint, cinnamon, basil and lemon balm seedlings ready for transplant.
2. Agate Slice Coasters Kit ($39): Add some bling and a pop of color to your living room with these dazzling agate slice coasters that are as easy to make as they are beautiful.
3. Sand Art Terrarium Kit ($29): Create your own flourishing little world with this sand art terrarium kit to freshen up your home for spring. The kit comes with everything you need to capture spring in your own glass bubble, including air plants, preserved reindeer moss, white and red sand, white gravel and gold glitter (for a little extra sparkle).
4. Garden Jar Herb Kits ($54): Eager to start your own charming kitchen garden, but not sure how to fit it into your busy schedule? These garden jars are self-watering herb kits that feature an adorable quart mason jar and include a passive hydroponic system known as “wicking” that allows for low-maintenance, year-round indoor gardening. Our kit has the perfect fresh herb essentials — mint, cilantro and basil — to take your cooking to the next level.
5. Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): All of your beads and baubles deserve a fancy place to live when you’re not wearing them. Create your own chic marbled jewelry tray to clear up some of that vanity clutter and show off your jewels with pride.
6. Edible Flower Seed Kit ($45): Bring a little spring inside with some simple, fresh flora. Our edible flower seed kit includes heirloom edible flower seeds that grow easily indoors or outside in almost any US climate. They’re guaranteed to brighten up your home.
7. Indigo Tie Dye Kit ($12): Update your home accessories with our bright, hippie-inspired indigo tie dye kit. You can create up to 15 yards of fabric dripping with bold and beautiful tie-dyed goodness.
8. Cheese Board Kit ($50): Customize your own cheese board with our easy wood-burnt cheese board kit that’ll make you want to have friends over for wine and cheese every night of the week.
9. Dip Dyed Rope Bowls Kit ($12): Add some bold hues and texture to your digs with these DIY rope bowls. Our kit includes 30 feet of cotton rope to make two snack bowls or one large fruit bowl.
What are some of your favorite DIY projects for springtime? Tweet them to us @BritandCo!