If you love being the hostess with the mostest, then you’ll want favors to send your guests off in style. But here’s the thing: You don’t need to break the bank to get cute AF things for a thoughtful goodie bag. That’s why we scoured the internet for 21 of the most affordable treats (seriously, they’re all under $10!) to stock up on while party planning. They’ll all go flawlessly with a spring-y theme — and don’t worry; your guests WILL thank you later.
1. Ban.do Too Cold to Hold Drink Sleeve ($5): If you’re throwing a pool party, this perfectly labeled koozie is a MUST-have. Bottoms up!
2. Brandy Melville Red Rose Pin ($4): Instead of flowers IRL, hand your guests a small token of spring that will last forever. It gives, “Will you accept this rose?” a whole new meaning.
3. Candlefish Candle Tin ($9): A good candle goes a long way. Plus, this one comes in a chic tin so it’s ready to hand out to your besties as-is.
4. Beauty Junkie Irridescent Glass Nail Stickers ($5): A lazy gal’s dream, these nail stickers require little effort for the ultimate, mermaid-approved mani.
5. Henri Bendel Heritage Suite 712 Matches ($5): We didn’t think it was possible for matches to be pretty, but this Henri Bendel pack is totally proving us wrong. Light up your favor bags with these colorful gems.
7. Francesca’s Lavender iPhone USB Fan ($7): Now that the weather is heating up, everyone could use a portable fan. This one is a very spring-forward lavender shade that plugs into an iPhone.
8. J.Crew Customizable Bag Tag ($8): Chances are, your guests have summer travel plans, so they’ll certainly appreciate a standout, gold leather bag tag like this baby. You can leave ‘em blank or add a custom monogram for an additional fee.
9. Kikkerland Bottle Opener Vintage Copper ($9): Popping bottles never looked so good.
10. Kitsch Moon Wishing Bracelet ($6): The packaging on this moon-shaped wishing bracelet is enough to make any gold-obsessed guest lose it.
11. The Body Shop Pink Berry Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm ($6): No one likes chapped, sun-scorched lips. If your party will include some poolside basking, be sure to give the gift of hydration with a fruity, pink balm.
12. Mustard Gifts Flamingo Pen ($8): These pretty pink pens need to be on our desks ASAP. When not in use, they actually look like little flamingos and will double as an adorable decor piece.
13. PAPYRUS Sky Is the Limit Magnet ($5): Dish out a little #inspo with a magnet that encourages recipients to follow their dreams. Pro tip: The back is removable so it can double as a pin.
14. Rainbow Confetti Popper ($5): Let everyone know it’s a party with an elevated confetti popper! You can even pick different patterns for the base.
15. Sephora Collection Avocado Eye Mask ($5): Who doesn’t love a little beauty treatment?
16. Charlotte Russe Metal Brow Bar Reflective Sunglasses ($7): These two-toned sunnies scream spring! The pink and orange frames are guaranteed to make any colorful outfit *pop.*
17. Mini Sticky Notes ($8): Stationery fanatics need these funny stickies. Packed with cute sayings and trendy shapes, they make a great addition to any workspace.
18. Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap ($7): Beach vibes are way more attainable with this sea salt soap. Your guests will totes adore how it sweeps them away to the ocean with just a splash of water.
19. Mane Message The Zodiac Hair Tie Package ($6): These hair ties come in sets of three and are a beautiful, personal touch — especially for those astrology fans in your crew.
20. Blossom Cactus Flower Roll-on Perfume Oil ($6): With a nourishing jojoba oil base, this roll-on perfume is bursting with floral notes, making it a great addition to any springtime goodie bag.
21. Forever 21 Pizza Print Makeup Bag ($8): Pizza is life, and this pizza-print makeup bag reaffirms that notion. NOM NOM!
Looking for even more party ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.