The holiday season is comin’ in hot! It’s time to set your sights on planning out all those white elephant gifts, party feasts and of course… the fête outfits. Typical holiday party dress fare usually includes similar shades of red, emerald, silver and black, but what if you want to totally stand out from the pack this year? In our opinion, nothing makes a statement or takes an ensemble up a notch quite like an unexpected hair accessory. Fun, dramatic and super glam, these 11 next-level celebrity hair accessories will do something totally unique to your holiday hairdo.
1. Zendaya: Look like a total glamazon at your holiday get-together when you rock a sunburst headpiece. Match your jewelry to the hair glitz to polish your look. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
2. Tavi Gevinson: Like Rookie editor and fashion darling Tavi Gevinson, opt for a classic flower crown to go with your LBD and heels. We suggest one in oxblood to channel winter vibes. (Photo via Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty)
3. Kelly Osbourne: The spiky barrettes accessorizing Kelly’s braided bun are the ultimate in rocker-chic. Give this look a try if you’re in the market for an edgier fête ‘fit. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
4. Lady Gaga: No one does over-the-top like Lady Gaga — but you can certainly try! A majorly eye-catching headpiece crown will have your holiday party-goers majorly impressed with your style prowess. (Photo via Mike Coppola/Getty)
5. Kristen Stewart: This updo upgrade is SO amazing. Instead of going for the standard bun, interweave a blinged-out chain through your tresses for a mega unique twist. (Photo via Ben Pruchnie/Getty)
6. Beyonce: A bejeweled hair netting like Queen Bey wore to the 2014 Met Gala evokes all those vintage drama vibes and will look beyond gorgeous paired with your best party dress. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
7. Kirsten Dunst: That’s right, ladies. Your favorite hair accessory of your youth is now totally fashion-forward. The gold metal accents and pastel flowers on his chunky headband look super elegant. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
8. Rihanna: YAAAS, Rihanna! A floral jeweled headpiece like this one is impossible to ignore, but despite its size is still beautiful and elegant. Make sure those eyebrows are on fleek to complete the look. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
9. Katy Perry: If a flower crown isn’t fully satisfying your floral needs, a huge oversized flower hair accessory should definitely fit the bill. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
10. Florence Welch: Jazz up a plain milkmaid braid by adding a multi-chain hair jewelry accessory to the mix. It’s a little bit boho, a little bit Grecian and completely stunning. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
11. Lupita Nyong’o: Get ready to party like it’s 1925, y’all! Rouge your knees, roll your stockings down + slip on an uber chic art deco style headband with your favorite holiday jumpsuit. (Photo via Andrew H. Walker/Getty)
What kind of accessories do you wear when you want to stand out? Share a picture with us in the comments!