14 Statement Earrings That Work With Your Daytime Outfit
Ladies, this season, the head-turning statement earring is officially back. Of course, they never really left. But brightly colored baubles and tassels seem to be dangling from every trendsetter we know. But can you rock the look beyond date night to get the most bang out of your bauble? Whether you’re at work, at brunch, or at the grocery store, a cute statement earring is never too strong a statement. Scroll down for a few of our favorite stunners that work from nine-to-five to after happy hour.
1. Bauble Bar Gabriela Stud Tassle Earrings ($48): This trendy stacked style goes great with a suit, with jeans, or even with your LBD. It also comes in tons of colors to suit your style.
2. Honey, Comb Back Wooden Earrings ($15): If you’re looking for a pair of earrings that will make you look as sweet as honey, look no further. The wooden material makes this pair ultra light and casual, and the unique pattern makes the bold, eye-catching statement you’ve been craving.
3. If the Fruit Fits Pineapple Earrings ($12): Pineapples make everything sweeter — even your outfit. These cute bauble earrings are bright enough to get noticed but subtle enough to work for all kinds of occasions.
4. Joan Resin Hoop Earrings ($34): This pair’s blue hue can be matched with everything from mom jeans to sequined dresses.
5. UO Fish Bone Statement Drop Earring ($18): These minimal, bar-style earrings mean you can pair them with a sundress and not feel too fancy to meet up for a casual brunch.
6. Fiona Paxton Iona Feather Drop Earring ($99): What’s more comfortable than feathers? These light earrings make a delicate statement that goes with practically anything in your closet.
7. Bauble Bar Tassiana Hoop Resin Earrings ($36): These adorable hoops come in four colors of resin material, adorned with gold accents. So they’re comfortable, casual, but with just a hint of badass. Just like you, right?
8. Pieces Tassel Earrings ($19): Oh, just when you thought you were over the tassel earring, in comes this pair of sage green chandeliers from minimal Scandinavian designer Pieces. Yes, you can have minimal tassels too.
9. Sibilia Piper Drop Earrings ($118): Drop earrings that combine geometric shapes and metals for a pretty finish work for any daytime look, whether you’re in the office or out on the town.
10. Anthropologie Hula Skirt Tasseled Drop Earrings ($68): Feeling like you need an island getaway? Well, even if you can’t exactly catch that jet to Hawaii, you can still sport some island-inspired color with these “hula skirt” earrings in a bright orange hue.
11. Must-Have Minimalism Earring Set ($15): Ultra-laid back ladies don’t have to stick to studs. These hoops are light and simple but are sure to catch people’s eyes. Plus, their versatility means you can get mileage out of this buy.
12. UO Lena Half-Moon Statement Hoop Earring ($18): You can still cause a scene without buying huge, drop earrings, too. This half-moon pair is a simple touch to any OOTD.
13. Bauble Bar Maraca Drop Earrings ($34): These drops adorned with tiny beads can make your gorgeous face stand out even more, and they come in trendy colors so you can be as bright or as neutral as you want to be.
14. ASOS DESIGN Colored Edge Acrylic Shape Earrings ($10): Channel your inner Kelly Kapowski with these neon beauties. This pair comes in Day-Glo pink and yellow, but its simple design makes them wearable for everyday, casual outfits and workwear alike.
Do you have any recommendations for statement jewelry? Tag us on Instagram @britandco!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.