Stocking stuffers can often be left until the last minute, leaving you rushing around convenience stores the day before Christmas trying to come up with something more clever than batteries. Don’t fear — we’ve got you covered with 21 gifts for all budgets that you can still get with Amazon Prime up until the very last minute.
$50 or Less:
1. Lightdow Wi-Fi Sports Action Camera ($44): While it may not be the GoPro they asked for, this budget action camera actually packs more features and is perfect for mounting on bikes, helmets and drones.
2. Mengo Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ($34): Perfect for listening to music in the shower, by the pool, around the house or even camping, this little speaker is a must-have.
3. S’ip by S’well ($25): These double-walled insulated water bottles come in so many cute colors and designs, you’ll want to get one of each!
4. Sentey Wireless Foldable Bluetooth Headphones ($48): With wired and wireless options, an in-line mic and on-ear controls, there’s nothing these headphones can’t do. They’re perfect for gaming, exercise and travel.
5. Fujfilm Instax Mini 26 + Rainbow Film Bundle ($54): Okay, this one might be cheating, but with film included in the bundle, it was too perfect to resist. Snap mini photos and share them instantly with friends. It even has a selfie mirror.
6. Sunga Life Polarized Bamboo Sunglasses ($40): It might be winter, but it’s still bright out there! Spoil them with these polarized bamboo Wayfarers that actually float, and they’ll be thanking you all year.
7. Star Wars Steins ($40): Though they might be a tight fit in a stocking, these ceramic steins are sure to win the hearts of Star Wars fans. They also come in other collectible characters, including Stormtroopers, C3-PO and BB-8. (PS: There’s a Tardis one too!)
8. UNCORKED! Games Brew Ha Ha! ($25): For the beer-lover, try this Kickstarter-backed game where players combine their cards to create their own funny descriptions of each beer they try.
$20 or Less:
9. U-Beauty Cartoon Enamel Brooch Set ($14): For the fun-loving, pin-wearing friend, this brooch set is too cute to pass up.
10. Exploding Kittens ($20): A family-friendly card game (provided you don’t grab the NSFW version by mistake), Exploding Kittens is like a strategic version of Russian Roulette where the only goal is to stay alive… until you explode.
11. Comix Dino iPhone Holder ($19) Let this adorable little dino do the hard work of holding up your cell phone or tablet while adding a touch of whimsy to your workspace.
12. Tytan Products Magnetic Putty ($20): What is magnetic putty good for? Endless hours of entertainment. Think of it as silly putty for grown ups — plus, it comes in a variety of colors!
13. AnVei-Nao Cat Socks ($14): No cat lover could resist this adorable pack of striped socks with cats on the toes and heels. And since you get six pairs, you can essentially get six stocking stuffers for
14. Wine Away Red Wine Stain Emergency Kit ($12): Just the thing for wine lovers and party hosts to keep on hand in case of emergency, this little kit zaps away red wine stains like nothing else. Pair with Wine Wipes for a complete gift.
$10 or Less:
15. Umbra Ring Holder ($9): This charming ring holder comes in a variety of shapes and finishes, but we couldn’t resist this adorable rose gold baby elephant.
16. GoStrap ($8): Protect their phone from accidental droppage with this handy adhesive strap. You should probably just go ahead and get one for yourself too.
17. Pantone Universe Business Card Holders ($6): For the artists and designers in your life, these sharp business and credit card holders are sure to make a great first impression.
18. WizGear Car Mount ($8): This clever phone mount clips right into your car’s air vent for hands-free access with magnets that outperform competitors at a bargain price.
19. Windaze Nessie Soup Ladles ($7): Another two-for-one score, these super cute standing ladles are made to be stocking stuffers!
20. Fred & Friends Plunge Wine Bottle Stopper ($7): This adorable mini plunger is actually a wine stopper. You probably already know who needs this in their stocking.
21. KUKPO Milk Frother ($7): Turn that morning cup of joe into a luxurious latte with this mini handheld milk frother. For under $10, it’s a coffee-lover’s best friend.
Want more gift-giving inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.