You’ve got “embellished stockings” on your holiday to-DIY list, and you can’t wait to make them for all your pals and start filling them up. But playing Santa doesn’t mean you have to break the bank. We’ve found 20 stocking stuffers for $20 and under. And if you happen to pick up a few of these treats to slip in your own stocking, that wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.
1. Emi-Jay Ornaments ($20): Hair ties are hard to keep track of, but we’re positive your gal pals will be able to keep up with these flashy hand-dyed and handmade elastics from LA-based teen duo Emily and Julianne. Each Emi-Jay ornament contains eight ties, and they’re the perfect size for stocking-stuffing. Look good and feel good, because Emi-Jay donate 20% of their profits to charity.
2. Sephora Collection All Access Glam Gold and Silver Eye and Face Palette ($15): Everyone loves to play around with sparkly shadows, and this palette features eight ultra-luxe shadows meant for creating a smashing NYE smokey eye. It’s also packed with a mega-watt bronzer and four shades of blush to practice the fine art of contouring.
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube ($20): She’s going to need some eyeshadow primer to keep that amazing smokey eye in place all night long, and Urban Decay’s formula is a cult classic. A bead sized drop on each eye boosts the pigment of color shadows and makes them bulletproof.
4. Deborah Lippmann Dance Music Nail Polish Duo ($19): This one’s for that gal in your life whose mani game is always on point. She’ll love storing her daily essentials in that super sparkly mini pouch. BONUS: All of Deborah Lippmann’s polishes are five-free (no toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor or DBP) and are enriched with nail-healthy biotin and green tea extract.
5. L’Occitane Shea Butter Delights Beauty To Go ($16): The recipient of this luxe hand treatment trio will be oh-so-thankful. Save dry, chapped hands with L’Occitane’s signature, ultra-buttery hand cream and shea butter salve.
1. White Whale Jolly Brit Mixer ($13): What better way to stay warm than with a few sips of this? This blend of cranberry and apple juice and cinnamon, orange and clove oils shaken (or stirred, if you prefer) with rum is our go-to holiday cocktail.
2. Flaskable Metallic Hip Flask ($15): Make sure your peeps are prepared for holiday shenanigans. This sleek flask comes in six super stylish colors, and we bet that its contents will keep everyone’s holiday spirits sky high.
3. Chuao Chocolatier Maple Bacon Bar ($15): Bacon. Chocolate. We’re so happy to see these two together, and whomever receives a bar of this stuff will be too.
4. Ban.do Blah, Blah Hot Stuff Thermal Travel Mug ($14): Charlie-Brown-teacher speak is basically all we hear before our first cup of coffee. Wait, that’s more like wonk, wonk, wonk, isn’t it? Either way, keep your pals caffeinated with this portable java tumbler.
5. Wondermade S’mores Marshmallows ($8): ‘Tis the season to drink as much hot chocolate as possible, for warmth and because it’s hot chocolate. Throw in a couple of these s’mores mallows and take your mug to the next level.
1. Plastique* Icicle Stud Earrings ($14): Baby, it’s cold outside. These frosty earrings will keep your friends’ ears looking sharp.
2. Yellow House Handmade Crystal Card Necklace or Bracelet ($12): Wish them a Happy New Year filled with good luck and prosperity by gifting a gemstone necklace or bracelet. There are over 10 gems to choose from in this collection.
3. Bendita Indomina Honeycomb Earrings ($16): Geometric statement earrings look great on just about anybody. Stick this pair of hexagonal beauties in someone’s stocking.
4. Batsu Maru Lil Whirl Ring ($15): Know someone who’s been meaning to give the midi ring a try? With this thin gold coil, they can give the trend a whirl. They’ll instantly become obsessed, because midi rings are just like Pringles: Once you pop (a couple on your finger), the fun don’t stop.
5. Plastique* #Hashtag Acrylic Necklace ($20): This necklace is meant to be ‘grammed. Whoever has this on their neck will be racking up those double taps.
1. Ban.do Frills Ear Buddies ($16): Your roommate has #TS1989 on loop from 9 to 5. Ain’t no shame. Keep the cubicle dance party alive with these colorful ear buds.
2. Photojojo Telefoto Lens ($20): Bye, bye pixelated images. Hello crystal clear Instagrams.
3. KeySmart Key Organizer ($20): There’s no better time like the present to get your life together. This key organizer will help with that.
4. Boom Movement Wrap Headphones ($18): Earbud cords can be as complex to untangle as solving Rubik’s cubes. Eliminate that frustration with these ergonomic headphones.
5. Power Practical Fast Charge Cable ($15): Our stomach drops once the tiny battery turns red. Everyone can breathe easy now. These fast-charge cables keep your phone battery in the green, so you can get those urgent Instagram posted.
Which one of these stocking stuffers is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!