18 Whimsical Ways to Decorate With String Lights
We’re in love with lights. We’ve been Pinning and pining over dreamy bright string lights for days. The best part is that they’re so simple to implement. Really! From illuminated headboard DIYs to garlands and even a flameless campfire, we’ve found some of the best string light ideas to share with you. Get ready to light up your world!
6. Rustic Rattan Ball String Lights: Craft a lovely twine-ball light garland that you’ll find yourself reusing over and over again. It makes a lovely mantle decoration, but you could also use it for parties and events. (via Crafty Butt)
7. Winter Sparkle Mirror Garland and White Lights: Who can’t use a little extra light and sparkle in their lives? DIY a sparkle mirror garland and brighten up any room in your home. (via Apartment Therapy)
10. DIY Cup Garden Lights: DIYs don’t have to be scary. Mini paper cups and a string of lights are all it takes to make this cute garden light garland. Is your mind blown, too? Thought so. (via Zomoc)
12. Lighted Drapery: Wouldn’t you love to call a bedroom that is this magical your own? You’ll feel like a princess every night with your own twinkling draperies. Bonus: They double as a bright nightlight! (via Mrs. Jones)
17. Vintage Marquee DIY: This DIY is super impressive and super affordable, using inexpensive materials such as foam core and poster board. Yes, vintage marquee letters from poster board can happen. (via Oh Happy Day)
18. Jute Twinkle Lights: We couldn’t help but include one of our favorite DIYs of all time. What a fun and inexpensive way to jazz up a basic string o’ lights, if we do say so ourselves. (via Brit + Co.)
How are you using string lights to decorate your home? We’re dying to hear your top tips!