Step Up: 22 Ways to Repurpose an Old Ladder
Ladder decor is trending right now, and we couldn’t be more excited about that. Why? Look below, and it’ll be clear. But really, the best part about it is that as soon as you get your thrift-store-found ladder home, you can just prop it against the wall and immediately add a mile of character to your once mundane room. Then it goes on to do helpful things like hold your mags, blankets, towels, and even pots and pans.
2. Topsy Turvy: Upside down and inside out, this ladder’s about to show you what it’s all about. Style. It’s all about style. (via Gustavo Xavier)
6. Tree Book Shelf: If you’ve got wee bibliophiles running around your house, whose favorite book just so happens to be the Giving Tree, run to the thrift store, buy a ladder, and get on making this tree-trunk shelf ASAP. (via Handmade Charlotte)
7. Purple Bunk Bed Ladder: Maybe if our moms would have done something simple, like painting our bunk-bed ladder an awesome shade of purple, we wouldn’t have minded sharing our room with our annoying little sister. (via Greenwood)
14. Antique Kitchen Tool Display: We love antique kitchen tools as much as the next urban girl wishing to live the backcountry life, but what the heck do you do with your collection? We think this is an acceptable solution. (via I Want That)
15. Kitchen Linen Rack: We’re not going to lie. While we like the idea of storing our hot pads and towels on a ladder for the sake of accessibility, we’re totally mesmerized by this wallpaper. (via So Typical Dutch)
Ready to step it up? Let us know in the comments below!