Ah, yes, it’s that time. Spring cleaning is officially underway — even if you’re not cleaning out the dust bunnies per se, odds are your nightstand could use some sprucing up. First, we showed you how to organize your makeup drawer, and now we’re back with eight of the best ways to store your jewelry. ‘Cause there’s nothing worse than having to plow through an overflowing jewelry chest, amirite? And that’s where these darling trinket dishes come to the rescue. So what are you waiting for? Allow this to serve as your cue to free up some precious dresser space and get to work.
1. Miss Etoile Trinket Dish ($8): Ring hoarders, rejoice! We’ve uncovered the trinket dish for you. And it even has sass! Keep this cutie patootie by your workstation, your bathroom vanity — you name it — for maximum visibility.
2. Brit x Target Clay Jewelry Dish Kit ($20): Naturally, we couldn’t turn down the chance to put our very own Brit x Target DIY clay jewelry dish kits on your radar. Not only are they equipped with everything you’ll need to craft four beautiful marbled trays, but you get ULTIMATE bragging rights for making them yourself.
3. Kate Spade Tell Your Story Paris Tray ($40): You’ve got places to go, people to see, and heirloom jewels to collect along the way. Use this charming French-girl-inspired tray to put all your finest pieces (including a single pearl earring) on display.
4. Plum & Bow Hand Catch-All Dish ($16): Excuses, excuses. No more of this “but I can’t remember where I placed that ring or earring” nonsense. For the babe who believes in organized chaos, we’ve got the ultimate catch-all dish for you. Best believe this henna-inspired sculpture will come in handy (get it?) when it comes to storing all your valuables in one place.
5. Poketo Ceramic Cloud Dish ($14): We’re over the moon about this dreamy li’l cloud dish (reserved for your daintiest pieces, natch). Just think: You can sleep tight knowing exactly where you placed your favorite initial ring or vintage locket. A less cluttered, more spacious room is just an added bonus.
6. Bless This Mess NYC Porcelain Lips Jewelry Dish ($33): Your stylish crib won’t be complete without this boss babe-approved porcelain lips dish that’s downright cheeky. We imagine it fitting right in with your wall of pop art-inspired prints and decorative fairy lights. Oh, and it also just so happens to be a great landing place for all your pendant necklaces and going-out statement baubles.
7. Ban.do Happy Heart Porcelain Dish ($15): Awww, we heart it. You can bet Herbie the happy heart (yes, this porcelain dish has a name) will be overjoyed to see you putting your dresser-top space to good use. It’s the quintessential tray for stowing away random knickknacks (your everyday studs, pin swag, and even loose change), so you never misplace a keepsake piece again.
8. Domino Desert Flora Cactus Jewelry Dishes ($67): Cool cactus FTW! Not only are these desert flora-inspired dishes a shoo-in for your bohemian-inspired decor, but they’re guaranteed to beautify your dresser top. They’ll serve as the perfect space saver for studio apartments and college dorms alike.
What methods do you use to organize your jewelry? Follow us on Pinterest for more spring cleaning tips!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.