6 Big-Sky Beautiful Texas Wedding Venues
There’s a saying that everything is bigger in Texas, and that is *def true* when it comes to wedding venues. Case in point? These gorgeous locales that offer up a serious view of that famous Texas sky. So get your wedding photog on the phone, pull out your planner, and scroll on for six Lone Star State venues that showcase some jaw-dropping views.
1. Laguna Gloria, Austin, Texas: This historic landmark site is a must-visit for any true Texan. Book this venue at The Contemporary Austin for romantic lakeside views, lush portraits on the nature grounds, and larger-than-life shots of the ceremony. (via Nichols Photographers)
2. The Capri, Marfa, Texas: This hip venue/restaurant in the middle of the far-west Texas art mecca is a must. Pop into the desert garden outside for portraits and check on their catering availability for delicious bites under the stars. (via Natalie Shelton)
3. Prospect House, Dripping Springs, Texas: This venue is a must for the minimalist couple looking to tie the knot in style. The striking juxtaposition between the modern architecture and lush Hill Country scenery make for on-point photos. (via Nichols Photographers)
4. Heart of the Ranch, Fort Worth, Texas: Located at the historic Edwards Ranch in Fort Worth, this serene venue is surrounded by native trees and a clear open view of the sun and stars. (via Alba Rose Photography)
5. Terlingua Ranch Lodge, Terlingua, Texas: Far-West Texas is known for its epic stargazing, but the daytime views ain’t bad, either. Book a stay for you and your guests for breathtaking mountain vistas by day and the biggest stars you’ve ever seen at night. (via Nichols Photographers)
6. Allan House, Austin, Texas: This recently restored venue is more than 130 years old and brimming with vintage charm. No matter what time of year, the celebration is sure to include twinkling string lights behind the house and a beautiful view of the sky in the state’s capital. (via Sam Hugh)
Share your fave Texas venue by tweeting us @BritandCo!