10 Breathtaking Wedding Venues That Will Make Your Jaw Drop
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but we think a great wedding photo is worth a million. And while choosing your photographer is crucial, securing a stunning backdrop is just as important. We’ve rounded up 10 of the most photo-worthy wedding venues across the country so you don’t have to.
1. The White Sparrow Barn in Union Valley, Texas: If farm venues are your thing, this one is white-washed with sky-high ceilings and giant chandeliers. It’s a sweet mashup of charming and rustic aesthetics. (Photography via Tenth and Grace)
2. Vizcaya Museum & Gardens in Miami, Florida: Situated in the heart of Miami, Vizcaya is a favorite wedding venue that lends itself to every style from cocktail-glam to Cuban-inspired. It has lush gardens, water views, and intricate stonework all over the grounds. (Photography via KT Merry)
3. Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California: If you’re a sucker for oceanfront views, the Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur has them in spades. The scenic hotel sits atop a cliff and features all the amenities you and your guests could ask for, including a spa, romantic in-room fireplaces, and infinity pools with #viewsfordays. (Photography via Kodiak Greenwood Photography)
4. Haiku Mill in Haiku, Hawaii: Who doesn’t dream of a tropical Hawaiian wedding? Beachfront may be more common, but celebrating among the lush greenery of the island is equally as exquisite. Haiku Mill offers a gorgeous reception backdrop of ruins draped in vines and florals. (Photography via Anna Kim Photography)
5. Lowndes Grove Plantation in Charleston, South Carolina: The grandeur of a Southern plantation house is hard to argue with. Take a picturesque front facade with impressively large windows, a second-story balcony, and a lakefront location, and you are in for some unique shots of your special day. (Photography via Danielle Harris Photography)
6. Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina: Stately and impressive, the Biltmore’s sprawling grounds actually have many venue options, including a conservatory, a vineyard, gardens, the barn, and more. (Photography via The Biltmore Company)
7. The Icehouse in Phoenix, Arizona: For the less traditional (but totally Insta-savvy), the Icehouse is a cool spot. The artsy space has a unique open-air terrace with a gritty, contemporary feel. (Photography via Cami Parker)
8. The Little Nell in Aspen, Colorado: Instead of saving the money shot for pre-ceremony photos, why not welcome the whole guest list to partake in scenic views during your I do’s? (Photography via Erik Clausen)
9. Barnsley Resort in Adairsville, Georgia: Housed on an estate in North Georgia, the Barnsley Resort has the best of both worlds with its relaxed ranch-feel and romantic chandelier-adorned ceremony location in their manor ruins. (Photography via Nadia D Photography )
10. The Observatory at Alta Lakes in Telluride, Colorado: Jaw-dropping landscapes for a backdrop are all the rage right now. So if you can’t make it to Norway for your nuptials, check out Telluride for some raw natural beauty. (Photography via Heather Payne Photography)
Share your two cents about the most stunning venues to say “I do” by tweeting us @BritandCo.