The BritList: Gin and Tonic Ice Cream, a Swimming Cap for Beards and More
It’s been a big week of news here at Brit HQ. On Tuesday, we shared news of our new app, Snapguide, and today we’ve just announced the #IAMCREATIVE Foundation, a fund designed to enable women and girls to MAKE. Of course in the midst of major moves, we’ve still got time for the random things in life. Happy Friday!
2. Rollin’ With the Homies Tote ($22): The opposite of way harsh.
3. Statement Bow Headband ($16): Is it just us, or is this bow kind of psychotically awesome? If someone wore this casually, we would question their sanity. But maybe that is a good thing.
5. Oui Oui Print ($35): Just say yes.
6. Wes Anderson’s The Shining: This movie trailer mashup is hauntingly well done. Watch it, and prepare for goosebumps. (Related: I received an email from my mom this week asking if she can put my R.L. Stine collection up for sale on eBay or Amazon. The answer is NO because I will probably need those!)
7. Hot Dog Pizza: We’re sorry. This cannot be unseen. We’ve seen dozens of cringeworthy food combos but there’s something about this one that actually seems offensive.
8. Burrata Soft Serve: The cronut creator is back, and this time savory ice cream is happening. Concocted by Dominique Ansel, burrata soft serve is now officially on our list of must-haves next time we’re in New York.
9. Flamingos Are My Friends Kids’ Tee ($20): How cute is this?