If you didn’t think there could be anything more magical than Harry Potter home decor, you might want to sit back, ’cause we’re not done just yet. We’ve searched high and low for the best Harry Potter-inspired gift ideas for the season and brought them to you in the ultimate gift guide. So whether it’s you, your BFF, or the both of you that can’t wait to spruce up a basic jacket with a magical lapel pin, sip your morning brew from a potion-worthy mug, or just can’t get enough of the wizarding world, stock up on as many of these Harry Potter goodies as you can handle.
1. ByScatterbrain Harry Potter Enamel Pins ($9 each): Bring references to your favorite book series with you wherever you go with these stylish enamel pins. You can even grab one for each member of your #squad based on their favorite characters.
2. MyDesignsbytheDozen Espresso Patronum Gold Glitter Travel Mug ($16+): If your coffee-loving Potter fan takes their cup of joe to-go, this gold glitter travel mug is the one to get. Its gold details keep it looking chic no matter where they take it.
3. nestprintart Harry Potter Movie Art Prints ($94+, set of seven): Deck out your wall in seven unique handmade prints inspired by the movies. Or, choose one poster for yourself and gift all six to your HP squad.
4. PBTeen Golden Snitch Clock ($49): Sometimes we feel like time is a lot like the Golden Snitch, you can never catch up to it.
5. Jelly Belly Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans ($11 for six): Bring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to you with this box of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans. Try your hand at the bean-boozled challenge by sharing it between your friends and seeing who gets what flavors!
6. SolelySocks Free Dobby Socks ($8): We might silently sob every time we put these cozy socks on.
7. thebiglake J.K. Rowling Harry Potter Quote Art ($9+): Say bye bye to boring walls with this bold splattered painting and hand-lettered quote. The series may have ended, but JK Rowling reminds us that our favorite stories continue to live forever whilst we walk in the light.
8. THE BT GROUP Luna Lovegood Spectrespecs ($16): Luna’s got quite the interesting perspective, so why not try it on for size by donning a pair of her quirky Spectraspecs? They even offer UV-protection, so you can wear them out and about!
9. PBTeen Hedwig Jewelry Cage ($99): Here’s a subtle reference to Harry Potter to jazz up the room of any Potterhead.
10. HandwrittenMugs Espresso Patronum Cup and Saucer ($22): Make every morning brew as special as the last with this dainty espresso cup and saucer emblazoned with the words “Espresso Patronum.” Its delicate handwritten charm makes it as much a pick-me-up as the caffeine it’ll hold.
11. SoEffingCute Must Be a Weasley Sweatshirt ($45+): We all have those lazy days. Now, your pal can stay cozy without compromising her loyalty to the Weasley family.
12. Harry Potter: The Official Coloring Book ($16): Give your creative friend a chance to color in the vivid settings and beloved characters of the wizarding world with this deluxe coloring book. A perfect collector’s item, this interactive gift is one that’ll have them reimagining all the scenes as they color them in.
13. GeekTat Dark Mark Temporary Tattoos ($7 for two): For the times your buddy wants to dabble in the dark side.
14. MetalPressions Tiny Gold Lightning Bolt Stud Earrings ($125): Made of 14K solid gold, these lightning-bolt studs couldn’t be more charming. Though unique, their petite design makes this *the* accessory your Harry Potter-obsessed pal will want to rock on the daily.
15. PBTeen Flying Key Jewelry Hook Set ($89): Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. And not at all scary like they were in the book.
16. GoldenRatioFurniture Deathly Hallows Mini Table Lamp ($75): Remember what Dumbledore said: “Happiness can be found even in the darkest times if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
17. PBTeen Platform 9 3/4 Pillow ($36): All aboard! Here’s a plush surface to lean on while spending hours watching a Harry Potter movie marathon.
18. happytatts Harry Potter Wingardium Leviosa Temporary Tattoo ($15): For some of us, getting a tattoo is the best way to symbolize something that’s meaningful. If your friend is one of such a group and is contemplating getting inked with a Harry Potter-inspired tat, gift her this temporary one for a test run!
19. BrideBikini Merry Christmas Muggle Sweatshirt ($23+): Home Alone meets Harry Potter in this Christmas-inspired sweatshirt. This will be the gift that keeps giving all season long.
20. Harry Potter 31-Disc Hogwarts Collection ($148): Surprise your pal with this comprehensive set of all eight movies plus 45 extra hours of special features.
21. InkistPrints Hermione Granger Print ($10+): If there was ever a role model witch, Hermione would be it. Hang or frame this pretty print to let everyone know who your favorite muggle-born is.
22. Target Harry Potter Women’s Knee High Yellow Sock ($10): Slip on these adorable knee-high yellow socks for a cute and cozy statement piece. Better yet, grab another Harry Potter-inspired pair and rock one of each to channel Dobby’s mismatched socks.
24. DesignAtelierArticle Deathly Hallows-Inspired Metal Bookends ($49): Let your BFF showcase their love for the series with a pair of Harry Potter-inspired bookends. This Deathly Hallows-shaped set promises to keep their childhood collection in order while looking their best.
25. APrefectHousewife Dobby Can Coozy ($6): Beer cozies are the ultimate White Elephant gift idea, but they also work for a coworker you find yourself gushing over Harry Potter conspiracies with. Pour one out for your favorite house elf.
Which of these Harry Potter-inspired gifts will you get? Follow us on Pinterest for more exciting HP news and gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.