These Are the Stunningly Beautiful Pieces You Need from Lauren Conrad’s New Fine Jewelry Line
On the heels of former The Hills star Stephanie Pratt’s announcement that she would be launching a ready-to-wear line with UK retailer Goddiva, we’ve got some exciting news from soon-to-be mom Lauren Conrad, as well: She’s expanded her fashion empire even further with the addition of fine jewelry!
Debuting to Kohl’s’ website on Thursday, along with a new Dress Up Shop collection and additions to her handbag line, the new, vintage-inspired jewelry is an expansion of LC’s previous, more budget-friendly fashion accessories. Telling People that she was aiming for a “delicate and intricate” feel with regard to her newest diamond-and-rose-gold pieces (“nothing too modern!”), Conrad’s new wares are admittedly a bit pricier than her fashion-ready picks (pieces range between $350-$2,950), but she considers them to be investment pieces. As she told InStyle, “I wanted them to be special pieces that people could have, you know, forever.”
The business mogul shared a few of her faves over on Instagram, and instantly, we too were in love.
“I’m so in love with the tiny rose gold and diamond rings in my new line of @lclaurenconradfinejewelry! So pretty stacked or worn by themselves.”
We wholeheartedly agree: Check out our must-have picks below (and bonus? They’re currently on sale!).
1. 10K Rose Gold Morganite and 1/10 Carat TW Diamond Ring ($1,200): Perhaps our favorite piece from the line, this lovely ring is elegant enough to be worn as an engagement ring, but versatile enough to be just for hand decoration too.
2. 10K Rose Gold Diamond Accent Leaf Bracelet ($500): Featuring a pea-shaped pod of pave-set diamonds, this dainty bracelet is SO LC: understated and classic, all at once.
3. 10K White Gold Amethyst Leaf Ring ($350): Not a fan of gold? Our gal has you covered there too, with this white gold stunner that offers a pop of color with its amethyst stone, to boot.
4. 10K Rose Gold Diamond Accent Leaf Drop Earrings ($500): These drop earrings will add a touch of simple elegance to any outfit, along with just a hint of diamond sparkle.
5. 10K White Gold Diamond Accent Vine Necklace ($700): Conrad put a spin on your basic bar necklace by adding a curved vine element accented with mini diamonds.
What piece will you be saving up for/splurging on? Tell us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Rachel Murray/Getty)