When it came to tonight’s AMAs red carpet, it appeared that less? Was definitely more. Of all of the wild looks that we saw (and boy, were there some doozies!) one theme in particular popped up more than any other: sheer, baby! TONS of stars rocked some variation of the style on the red carpet tonight, proving that our sheer-blouse roundup is right on trend for this holiday season. Glitzing it up with embellishments, sequins or lace, the range of takes we saw on what was, essentially, the same look was impressive ― check them out below!
1. Hannah Davis Jeter: Hannah Davis Jeter (who totally stuck up for Bella Hadid in the drams surrounding her new Nike ad) went all out with the trend in a Zuhair Muhad purple lace see-through overlay with a flowing train over a simple black bra and high-waisted panties. (Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
2. Idina Menzel: Idina rocked a similar sheer embellished overlay, but decided on a more modest plain black bodysuit underneath. (Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
3. Noah Cyrus: Miley’s little sis added intrigue to the look with a bright floral print. (Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
4. Kat Graham: This fishnet Labourjoisie overlay offered a twist on the trend that Kat could easily transition to a cover-up for a romp on the beach. (Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
5. Gigi Hadid: Gigi bared it all from the back in her Cavalli lace gown with sheer inlay. Damn, girl! (Photo via Valerie Macon/Getty)
6. Milla Jovovich: Milla went subtle with the trend, keeping the focus on her gown’s star embellishments. (Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
7. Rebecca Romijn: Last but not least was Rebecca Romijn, who rocked a navy gown with a see-through lace top that reminded us of many a blouse we donned in college. (Photo via Steve Granitz/WireImage)
Are you on board with the sheer trend? Tell us @BritandCo.
(Photo via Kevin Mazur/Getty)