10 of This Week’s Hottest Fashion Picks Under $150
We’re regularly on the prowl for Insta-worthy finds that will take our all-day-errday style to the next level. But girl — scrolling through page after page of swoon-inducing statement coats, out-of-this-world accessories and chic sweaters is practically a full-time job. You already have your own girlboss thing going on, as well as an iCal jam-packed with harvest parties, fall formals and weekly brunch dates — you don’t have time to mess around when it comes to sartorial matters. But lucky you — we do. And this week (and every week from here on out) we’ll be bringing you our favorite fashion picks to give your wardrobe a serious boost. The best part? They’re all under $150. Scroll on for 10 of our favorite finds from the week.
1. Ecote Boa Print Ponte Mini Dress ($89): Christmas came early this year thanks to this next-level LBD. Decked out in a gilded serpent print, it’s the stuff style dreams are made of. When you’re not flaunting what you’ve got (read: an arsenal of killer moves) in shimmery Mary Janes out on the dance floor, you’ll be making jaws drop at after-work drinks when you pair it with a rib knit turtleneck and OTK boots.
2. Zara Floral Print Bodysuit ($40): Babe alert! Between dinner dates with bae and karaoke sessions with your squad, there are plenty of occasions to bust this beauty out. For the ultimate balance of up- and downtown appeal, team it with dark, high-waisted denim, pointed-toe ankle boots and a sleek chignon.
3. ASOS Ruffle Bomber ($97): Scoring an OMG-worthy topper doesn’t have to involve dropping mad cash. The proof? This ruffle-trimmed bomber jacket. Live out your tough-girl dreams by rockin’ it at an upcoming show with skinny jeans, combat boots and don’t-care hair. Bonus points for a flirty feminine blouse and come-hither smokey eye.
4. & Other Stories Gold Ankle Strap Pumps ($125): Jazzing up everyday basics is about to get a whole lot easier with these steppers on standby. Between the high v-shaped décolletage, gilded leather and RN edge, they’re just the thing to breathe new life into snoozy suiting and distressed denim.
5. Hansel from Basel Bardot Thigh High Sock ($24): Socks, believe it or not, are a game-changing accessory this season, lending It-girl flair to everything from embellished loafers to velvet pumps. The key to pulling off the everyday accoutrement? A touch of sparkle and shine. Team these glitter-flecked knee highs with a button-front mini skirt and bow-tie blouse for a look that reads retro chic in the best possible way.
6. H&M Long Cashmere Sweater ($149): Cozying up has never looked so good. Whether you have a much-needed Netflix binge session on the agenda or coffee and croissants planned with your crew, take this longline cashmere sweater along for the ride. Style it with leather-look leggings, a leopard print coat and streamlined flats and consider it your new off-duty go-to.
7. Nasty Gal Nasty Women Unite Tee ($48): Here’s a tee that needs no introduction. Our favorite part? The proceeds from this sassy tee go to Planned Parenthood, so girlbosses everywhere can continue to have access to affordable healthcare services.
8. Banana Republic Envelope Micro Suede Shoulder Bag ($98): A pop of vibrant color is just the thing to chase the gray day blues away. For maximum impact, pair it with a monochromatic getup to really let ‘er shine.
9. Abercrombie Faux Suede Zip A-Line Skirt ($50): Tired of your tried-and-true pleated midi? Try this suede stunner on for size instead. The zip-front detailing lends the look a subtle throwback flair, especially when teamed with a floaty peasant blouse and block-heeled ankle boots — socks slightly peeking out.
10. Madewell Lou Loafer in Animal-Print Calf Hair ($128): These leopard-print loafers are a no-brainer for work, but best believe they pull their weight on the weekend too. Slip them on with a pair of patchwork jeans, a statement sweatshirt and a heritage car coat for a sophisticated yet unstuffy look that will take you from your morning coffee run to drinks at your favorite tapas joint.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.