9 Cozy Sweaters Your Littles Will Love
Sweater weather is definitely not for adults only. As you unpack your favorite cashmere and start warming up your nights with hot cups of cocoa (plus a little extra!), make sure your kiddo has something to snuggle up in too. Your little love needs a comfy, cozy sweater of their own — heck, with options this cute, they need a few. Warm up your tot’s winter wardrobe with these sweet, style-savvy picks.
1. Siaomimi Fringe Knitted Cardigan ($84): This fab find gives your little one an extra sense of cool even as it keeps them toasty warm. The cardigan style and front button closure are total bonuses for kids who rebel against anything going over their heads. And bonus: It’s machine washable.
2. H&M Fine-Knit Sweater ($25): Celebrate the cold weather with this perfectly sweet polar bear pick. This bear-y cute design is adorable without the cartoonish look of some animal outfits.
3. Hanna Andersson All is Bright Sherpa Lined Sweater ($68): This rad rainbow design will brighten anyone’s day. Not only are the colors eye-catching, but the sherpa lining also makes this a sweater selection that will cuddle your kiddo in total warmth.
4. Cat & Jack Mock Neck Long Sleeve Pullover Sweater ($16): Knit with a cozy cotton blend, this sweater will feel super-soft against your little’s skin. And the mock-neck style pulls double duty as a casual option that can easily transition to a dressy top.
5. Hope & Henry Crew Neck Sweater ($25): The neutral palette and striped design of this 100 percent cotton sweater are totally traditional and perfectly timeless. We love this plush pick for a classic look.
6. Mud Kingdom Cute Cloud Pullover Sweater ($20): Rainbow-colored rain? Yes, please! Your tot won’t even think about the rain and snow outside when they have this wonderful weather-themed sweater keeping them warm.
7. Epic Threads Toddler Girls Sweater ($34): Your dino-loving kiddo will get a kick out of this sweater. (But don’t worry if your little one isn’t all about dinosaurs — this sweater comes in swan and unicorn styles too!)
8. Burberry Alister Cashmere Sweater ($240+): Swaddle your toddler in soothing softness this winter. This iconic brand brings luxe to your child’s winter wardrobe.
9. Monica + Andy Ivy league Cardigan ($58): The chunky knit of this cardigan will warm your toddler all day long. This pick is made with 100 percent organic cotton and is GOTS certified. And don’t stress about all of those spills and stains in the making, because this sweater is completely machine washable.
What’s your favorite way to stay warm during the winter months? Share your pick and tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.