10 Cozy Coats to Keep Your Baby Warm All Winter
The fall freeze and whipping winter wind don’t have to equal nothing but long, looooong days inside with baby. Even if a stroll through the park isn’t exactly on your cold-weather agenda, it’s more than likely that you’ll spend plenty of time outside getting your kiddo from the house to the car to your destination. Snuggling your little one up in a cozy coat is a simple solution to the chilly condition conundrum: Unlike winter coats for adults, baby-size versions come in full-body, full-coverage styles.
1. H&M Down Overall ($70): Keep baby toasty with this down-filled body suit. They’ll be completely comfortable with the so-soft fleece lining and, as a bonus, this pint-sized pick also has fold-over cuffs and hems to keep their hands warm.
2. Bangely Sheep Hoodie Romper ($30): Winter isn’t always a freeze-fest, and a merely mildly chilly day means baby doesn’t need a heavyweight snowsuit. This sweet sheep-shaped romper is perfect for those not-so-cold days.
3. Aivtalk One-Piece Cable-Hood Down Snowsuit ($39): Keeping your kiddo’s hat with their outerwear is an often-elusive parenting goal. Forget about playing hat hide-and-seek by opting for an all-in-one snowsuit.
4. The North Face Infant Thermoball Bunting ($120): It’s just like your coat — only tiny-sized. Between the high-tech insulation and the soft Sherpa fleece lining, your baby will stay warm all winter long.
5. Hanna Andersson Little Explorer Snowsuit ($98): Your astronaut-to-be will look cool without feeling cold in this space-themed winter jumpsuit. Not only will it keep your tot toasty, it’s water-resistant too.
6. Cremson Puffer Carbag Snowsuit ($70): Sometimes fitting your baby’s little legs into two separate spaces just isn’t feasible: When you have a wiggler, this adorable option is ideal. The faux-fur-trimmed hood also adds that special style you’re already craving for your kiddo.
7. First Impressions Hooded Bows Footed Snowsuit ($70): With hand and foot covers, this winter pick will keep baby snuggly through the chilliest days. The sweet bows and faux fur add adorable accents to this easy on/off full-body suit.
8. Nordstrom Baby Print Bunting ($45): Cover your little love in sweet hearts with this footed suit. The quilted baby bunting will keep the cool fall chill away, and the fold-over hand mitts eliminate the need to wrangle separate mittens.
9. Carter’s Just One You Baby’s Sherpa Bear Pram ($18): When winter is feeling more like early fall or you live somewhere that stays warm-ish year-round, your baby doesn’t need a bulky snowsuit. This jersey-lined bear bunting is completely cute, comfy, and cozy without being too warm.
10. Just Love Fleece Baby Bunting Snowsuit ($15): Could it get any more trendily aww-dorable than plaid flannel? This bear-eared baby snowsuit (with Sherpa trim) will keep your kiddo snug as the mercury starts to dip.
Tweet us your favorite baby-friendly winter wonderland activity @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.