The Top-Selling Bedding to Buy on Amazon
We all know getting a good night’s sleep is important, but there’s a lot that can get in the way. The changing seasons, diet, pregnancy, and stress all are culprits in this, but sometimes the solution to making gains in the zzz’s department is as simple as swapping your bedding. We rounded up a list of Amazon products backed by stellar reviews, soft textures, and *all* the comfort money can buy, without breaking the bank. If you’re on board with a sleep upgrade, scroll below for sweet dreams!
1. Nestl Bedding Deluxe Sheet Set ($20): High-quality, cool to the touch, and easy to care for — need we say more? (Other than the fact that we’re all over that affordable price point.)
2. Linen Home 100% Cotton Percale Sheet Set ($37): Sometimes you just need a solid sheet set to get the job done. Whether for the guest room or your own bedroom, this product is your best bet for long-lasting linens, thanks to their percale weave.
3. California Design Den 400 Thread Count Sateen Sheet Set ($42): 100 percent cotton FTW! Those with sensitive skin or in need a of soft snuggle sesh rave about this pure cotton option. Bonus: They look just as good as they feel.
4. Mulberry Park Silks Silk Charmeuse Pillowcase ($22): Upgrade from that plain cotton pillowcase you’ve been using for years. Silk cases are the latest and greatest thing to ensure you snag your most luxurious zzz’s yet.
5. Utopia Bedding Microfiber Sheet Set ($20): For those warm summer nights, turn to this pick for its lightweight makeup and cool, silky design. Say buh-bye to night sweats.
6. Callista 400 Thread Count Dobby Sateen Sheet Set ($44): Six pieces (double the usual pillowcases) and a sub-$50 price point are the true highlights here. Throw in a four-and-a-half star rating, and it’s a no-brainer that this is one of our favorite picks.
7. Mellanni Microfiber Sheet Set ($30): If you’re someone who likes variety or perfectly coordinating your sheets to your bedroom, this Mellanni set is for you. With nearly 40 colors and patterns to choose from, you’re bound to find something that works seamlessly for you.
8. Cosy House Collection Luxury Sheet Set ($40): These sheets are magic in the making — at least according to the reviews. Customers rave about their “soft as ever” qualities that’ll be calling your name come bedtime.
9. Great Bay Home Jersey Knit Cotton Sheet Set ($43): Miss the softness of the sheets from your dorm days? Bring those feels back with this jersey knit option. Unlike your cheap college bedding, these sheets will last and last.
10. AmazonBasics Reversible Microfiber Comforter ($25): A plush microfiber comforter that’s so good, they had to make it double-sided.
11. YnM 15-Pound Weighted Blanket ($79): If a lack of sleep is weighing heavy on you, turn to the most reasonable solution — a weighted blanket. It’s padded with organic glass and cotton beads to bring you into a comfortable and deep slumber in no time.
12. AmazonBasics Microfiber Sheet Set ($20): From first-time apartments to that extra room for guests, AmazonBasics is a notable choice for one of their most dependable sheet selections yet. Just take the nearly 14,000 reviewers’ word for it!
How are you upgrading your bedroom to improve your sleep? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.